Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Renesmee

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i think it would be interesting to have a book alternating jacob's POV and nessie's. i also think it would be interesting if she and bella had a bit of a more tense relationship.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

meh i didnt like jakes pov... i think a alternet between bella edward and renesmee would be realy good.. and a develop met in her power would be good,
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

first, why didn't you like jacob's POV
second, if jacob and nessie are meant to be together, shouldn't her book be about them?

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

hmm... jakes POV..im not sure i apreshated it and i understood the meaning i think it is just my bias for edward and yeah if it was RENESMEE`s book than yeah totally jake would be in it .. i wrote nessies story my self and jake was in the alot but i was talking about if it was mainly bellas POV.
love caomb
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:hmm... jakes POV..im not sure i apreshated it and i understood the meaning i think it is just my bias for edward and yeah if it was RENESMEE`s book than yeah totally jake would be in it .. i wrote nessies story my self and jake was in the alot but i was talking about if it was mainly bellas POV.
love caomb
i agree.
i mean, i think it will be too much if it's told from Jacob's pov. nessie and jacob don't make a good couple. i don't know, maybe it's just me. right now, what defines their relationship to me is that jacob imprinted on her and that's it. i think it will be a little odd to see them intimate. hm...
Shuntiana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Shuntiana »

I think they make a great couple. Just the fact that Bella felt a need to have Jacob around proves they were meant for each other. And sure, she's young now, but should the story evolve to a later time, it could be even better :D

Not to mention, you read how many people's hearts she won, it's only nature for people to love her ^_^
Lana The Fixer - The Twilight Mafia
Fear the Loch Ness Monster!! - Team Renesmee ^_^ Cause we got the best of both worlds :D
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

I think that Jacob and Renesmee make the best couple. They match up perfectly. She is just like him in a way. She will grow up to a point, and just stop growing, she will forever be that way. Jake has stopped growing, and will be that way for a very long time, he can choose to quit and then he would grow old.
It would be interesting to see a story from Jakes POV. But I understand Bellas more. She doesnt have freaking voices in her head talking to her all the time..Jake has Leah and Seth..and Leah doesnt know how to shut up at times. If it were in Bellas POV it would be nice to have maybe a little bit of Jakes POV in the story at times, kind of like they did with BD but not as long.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

ugh doesn't anyone else want a break from bella?? shouldn't nessie get to tell her own story, and jacob?

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

jake got to tell his story he got a good 200 pgs to tell his side and all he did was mope.. edward should get his turn along with renesmee even tho edward POV would be LONG with all that info i think we need nessies POV because alot of people dont get nes- *ugg*-renesmee and bella we are used to and she is a good canvas for us to relate to.
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Renesme was an interesting character even though you only see a few sides from her. She rarely talked much, I think at best we only had one or two sentences from her. We would definitely need a 5th book in order to learn more about her. All in all, I completely loved the "mini-Bella".