Hello Fellow obsessees!J Just kidding...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Hello Fellow obsessees!J Just kidding...

Post by TwiliGhtersUnite »

Hey people!!!

Im happy this website exists so I can meet others like me...who dream about having a boyfriend as hot as Edward..and that we could read minds ( i mean c'mon who doesn't want to read minds?) and love these books..of course!!

Here is a little about me ( i feel like Bella did the first day of school although this is not Forks and there is no Mike thinking dirty thoughts as I make my way around)

How did you pick your screen name?
Im a Twilighter and im all for U.N.i.T.Y , i just thought it sounded cool. :lol:

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? Im a complete closet bookworm. I was walking to the register at Barnes and Noble one day when the cover caught my eye from a "Best Sellers" table. I picked it up, read the back and thought Hmmm sounds interesting and its 10 bucks, swipe it!..I was off from work the next few days and since the semester didn't start for another few weeks I was committed to reading everything and anything I possibly could before my life was full of forensic and law classes. The day after my book buy I had already finished 2 other books and decided okay lets start Twilight. I did not think at all that this book was going to be what it is. I finished it in 4 hours, did not stop to eat, sleep, potty break etc. I was HOOKED. It was 8 p.m by the time I finished and I still had time to read, so I took myself back to the book store and bought the rest of the series and became completely obsessed overnight.

Who is your favorite character?
Bella, we clumsy people stick together.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Charlie! I like his parenting skills, he cant express emotions so instead...he goes fishing!!! Only if all parents could be that way....

What are your hobbies?
Reading is my only hobby since i have NO spare time because of studying all the time and working.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
New York City!!!! and no its not that great people..

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
22 wishing i was 15

Anything else you would like to share.
Ummm lets see, I jus want to say Hey! to everyone who is on this website. Its exciting to have others like me, who when I say " OMGM!:?!:@ 5 days to Twilight" while jumping up and down at my job don't think i am absolutely bonkers...

Also, is there anyone else in the NYC area out there ( dont front) who does anything cool regarding Twilight? Hit me up!!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Re: Hello Fellow obsessees!J Just kidding...

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Hey Vencietta nice to meet you (sort of cos we are on the comp ya know)...thanks for the welcome :mrgreen: !!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Umm... I don't know why you apologize for calling us obsessees! It's totally true! Welcome to the Lex! Feel free to PM with any questions! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
arieonna
Settled in Forks

Post by arieonna »

I know what you mean, I can't wait to see the movie. I'm taking my futrue mother in-law and two of my friends to see the movie opening night. Neither of them have read the books, so I kindda got some funny looks form them when I asked them to go with me. :mrgreen:
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey
Welcome to the Lex!!!!!!!!
I'm vampirechick101 :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Hi guys!

Nice to meet you all! Im still new to this thing and gettin the ropes of it... :mrgreen:

4 days till the movie *jumps up and down screaming*

I turned EVERYONE at my job onto the books and now we are aLL twilight crazy. Im even trying to turn customers, the more the better ya kno!

Anyways,
I am bummed about midnight sun..its sooo enthralling and I think its going to be my fav. too bad steph might not finish/publish it...

the agony...

Nancy
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Hey, I'm Krystal. Welcome to the Lex! :mrgreen:
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium