Randomness #6

Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Shugo_vampire »

My friends and I wanna try that cornstarch thing for fun one day. They said we should do it Friday after the movie and "play ninja".

Random: So I just found out my bf is a Ben 10 fan. That kinda surprised me but then again I surprised him when I first met by telling him I liked anime. Then I remembered the whole how all my friends an I are connected to Johnny Depp. Four of use know people who or live near the place they filmed Edward Scissorhands and one's mom went to HS with him. They prank called him once and taped it, they just can't find the tape.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

randomness - I was at the check out in a supermarket, and I was ther playing with these oranges for ages, and then suddenly mom goes amy their not ours and then the person who owned them gave me a fair weird look and I had to go hide behind mom to laugh.. :oops: :lol: o gosh!

Further Randomnes - I spent this entire weekend watching the following music channels MTV TWO, Kerrang!, Scuzz and NME TV.... Why you may ask? well on saturday morning my friend text me saying her boyfriend told her he saw Paramore Decode video on Scuzz (wow what a good boyfriend he is! Hes totally confuzzed about Megans whole sudden Twilight obsession, shes only been a fan for a few weeks now, but he regognized the clips and told her straight away...Awh..! :D )Now of course I'd seen it on the internet but only a really bad youtube version coz the stoopid MTV website would let me watch it coz I don't live in the US.... :evil: :roll: I mean I went all the way into an internet cafe especially to watch it and then that!! haha then I got real angry and upset and randomly joined their forums so I could tell them my sad story... :cry:
Anyway! I had to stay in the sitting room at all times, I went crazy being away from it! Convinced the minute I would step away the Video would come on... It was only at 7.56pm that evening that MTV TWO showed the love... I missed like all of the video,, I recorded it onto my phone and al you hear at the start is me yelling ''Sugar Bunnies in frickn hat..!!!' :lol: Anyway then at 8.12pm I flicked onto KERRANG! And there it was... Half way through, Recorded again and me squeking on bout missing it... :roll:
Today NME TV missed the beginning and I sing along, Finally saw it from the start this evening though! :mrgreen:

four times now..! I need more!! 8-)
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

So I was sitting in church, daydreaming about random stuff, when all of a sudden, it hit me that Twilight is coming out in 5 days! 5 days!

It was just so weird thinking that the movie that I've been waiting for, for what 8 months, is coming out in less than a week. And then I was trying to imagine what it would have been like, these last few months, without the Lex to channel my excitement and feelings for all things Twilight. -shudder- I probably would have imploded from the excitement.

Hmm, I wonder what it's going to be like when all the movies are out, and all the excitement is over ): ): ):.
LipsForeverSealed

I did it.!! :D I finally reached 200 post.! Hehe.! Random. Mother wants me to do the ironing ... I'm now hiding in my bedroom... The host is really good.! My cat is miaowing.. Hes george the ginger cat..!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed

I did it.!! :D I finally reached 200 post.! Hehe.! Random. Mother wants me to do the ironing ... I'm now hiding in my bedroom... The host is really good.! My cat is miaowing.. Hes george the ginger cat..!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Rules of this thread- if i see anyone else disobeying them i am going to tattle on you to nena or another mod- I am not joking.
No one liners or short posts*points to above* that is too darn short
No CHAT LIKE POSTING ( if you are talking to More then one person at a time fine- if its ONE PERSON please take it to PM
No double posting(while i know that above me was an accident i thought it would be a good reminder)
No Net speak the except is probably just OME or OMG thats it..
Please follow the rules so we can keep randomness around.

with that being said.

I feel asleep because i am sick. My husband was playing some weird music- thus making me have a dream about aliens. I was scared.

Alien kinda freak me out a little.

random continued- I want to dye my hair again...
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

slow night on randomness, eh?

aw lynz i'm sorry you're sick, and had a bad dream
i know exactly what you mean though
i always get weird dreams when i'm sick
or when weird music is playing.
feel better <3

i really want to dye my hair, and i am going to.
as soon as i get my dad to make an appointment.

and i really want to go to barnes and noble
i finished all my books and have no more :(
and i want to get some leggings from the mallllllll
randomness bum<3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I think my brother just left to go get my ticket
or to get himself food
I hope it's the first one

I'm waiting for a phone call

I feel like I'm about to throw up.
I HATE being sick.

I'm really tired an I have a headache.

Random - I cook for my family. well I'm sick today and coughing a LOT. I ask my dad what he wants for lunch, and he told me 'I'm not going to let you cook my food adn get me sick.' I was like 'fine. be that way.' I'm pretty sure I'll have to cook dinner though. Joy.....Not

I have decided that this week I'm really going to focuse on school, but then I realized that Twilight is coming out this week and I instantly knew that my mind was going to be ALL Twilight.
I doubt I'll be able to get any work done this week. I'll be thinking of Twilight wayyyyy to much, but I'm truely okay with that ;)

Lauren - It is a slow night, but I think that is somewhat good considering in the last random thread we were almost already finished and Nena got mad that we finished it soo soon.

Lynz - I'm sorry you're sick. I started to get worried that my being sick( i mean me coughing a lot) would ruin this coming saturday for me, I hope It all passes before Twilight comes out.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lynz, sorry you're feeling crappy :? Geez, you dye your hair a lot =P

Hello everyone!

Sorry G didn't call, Marlee =(

Lunch was............er.................well, quite frankly really bad. We went to this Italian Pizzeria/Restaurant and our waitress was a DITZ. I was like........... :evil: Then there was a bug on the table. It was gross... we left no tip. Yeah........then we went to Saks Fifth Avenue, and I felt like an Ahole. whatever...
we had cake in the lobby of the Grand Hyatt lol.

This love is difficult, but it's real.

It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes."

I'm tired and I have homework
I have 2 new PMs

I feel =(
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Sorry to hear your sick Lynz. My boyfriend has had the flu all week so I haven't seen him and it drives me mentally insane sometimes. Its worse cause almost everyone I know with a BF goes to school with us and he doesn't. -Smacks head in on computer desk- AT least I have my music and my Kenny. Kenny is guarding my Friday clothes. I really don't wanna go to school tomorrow....I don't like it. At least I have Drama club Wednesday and I get to hang with Liz, Jessica and Grace and tell El Royce (aka Cash-Cash) he lost the game again. And my b-day is Thursday. That means 1 more year and I can get into everything at AFO!

Speaking of the game, I just lost it ^.^
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...