Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by switzgal »

No I don't think she's skinny at all. I think she has curves in all the right places... I hate her!!!
I'm pretty skinny though!!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I actually don't like Kristen Stewart as Bella...She just doesn't fit to me...most people seem to love her in this role, but I'm not sure yet. I don't like the trailers I've seen her in much, so I don't know what to expect later this week. I think it's kind of funny though how everyone was all 'Rob can't play EDWARD!' and I'm the only one I've seen who doesn't like Kristen as Bella.

EDIT:
Someone said on the page before about her sounding 'emotionless' and I agree. That's it exactly...and then when Edward asks 'Are you afraid?' And she says no...it's just wrong. Her expression, voice, the way she's turned away from him instead of toward him...its just not Bella to me. Not even close.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
TwiliGhtersUnite
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiliGhtersUnite »

You are sooo right about the "no" part when he asks her to say it say it out loud( i watched the trailer toooo many times)

Instead bella should of said no in a scared shy way, the way she is! or she would of said it sarcastically to hide her fear...
-Bella-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -Bella- »

guys any of you read this interview? :shock:

it changed my whole opinion about Kristen! I thought she was nice and all but look at her! :(

---------------------------------------------

Kristen Stewart 'You Guys Are Celebrating Something That Has Not Even Come True Yet.'

Kristen Stewart [Bella Swan] talked to MSN about the obsessive Twilight fans. Even when small crowds of fans would follow the cast one outdoor location to another [In Portland, Oregon],
Kristen said she 'kept her head down the entire way.

I just didn't pay attention. I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'

By oceanUP on November 17, 2008 11:11 AM 283

She first realized how intense the fan base at the Comic-
Con convention panel in July: 'You can go online and it's very intangible. I mean, who knows how many of these girls there are? It's probably just the same five girls going on every message board and gabbing on about it.

But to have literally, like, a room of over 5,000 people screaming at you makes you want to cry. It's not like, 'Oh, this is so great.' I think it's literally like an instinct. To have that sort of energy
forced at you? You start to wither.'

On the hype: 'The press just saw the movie and who knows how well it's going to do. I know they have all these equations that are supposed to pump out the answer, but they don't know for sure.'

http://www.oceanup.com/2008/11/kristen- ... e-yet.html

---------------------------------------------
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I love Kristen, no matter what. She's under an enormous amounts of stress. And a lot of the stuff she says is joking around anyway.

Also, she looked GORGEOUS last night! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!!!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

soozabooza54 wrote:I love Kristen, no matter what. She's under an enormous amounts of stress. And a lot of the stuff she says is joking around anyway.
that doesn't excuse her from saying all that rude stuff she's been saying. the thing that bothers me the most is, that she's not the only damn person under stress. the harry potter stars ARE younger than her and they have to be the most sweetest and thankful people ever!!! i've never seen a video of them being rude. and they're younger.
and then there's rob, he shows us he's scared and he laughs it off. he doesn't go around saying something like that.

so to me, her being under stress is no excuse.

has anyone felt that...well, in the past 10 interviews i've read or watched of her. she keeps saying "i care about the books as much as the fans are" and she repeats it, all the time. and i don't know, but i feel a false ring there. does anyone else?
it's like she wants us to believe that. hm...
-Bella-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -Bella- »

^I completely agree with every word you said

I feel like Anne Hathaway would have been a better Bella than her

Even though she is old, I just feel that would have portrayed it better
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

Honestly guys, try and put yourself in her shoes. She isnt a twilight fan in the sense that all we are (as in crazily obsessed), she has taken on this huge role where she is being ridiculously scrutinized by the fans, playing a character who is so loved and adored and trying to get it right. The pressure Kristen, and Rob, must of felt would have been unbelievable. Imagine being them and jumping on this forum and reading some of the comments that she didnt say a word right or this scene wasnt exactly done how we imagined, you'd probably think we are all a little crazy too. Im not attacking anyone, I can see where you are coming from and I am a huge twilighter too who just wants to see it right, but guys give the girl a break!!! And have you noticed that all the times she's said something 'bad' or 'rude' it has been in print, i studied journalism for many years and I can almost guarantee that a lot of that has been taken out of context to get a stir out of people.
Just my five cents worth :)
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

O.M.G!!!!! :D :D

I was just looking through the Twilight Interview in Entertainment Weekly.....

AND IT SAID THAT "MORE THAN ONCE PATTINSON WAS OVERHEARD ASKING STEWART TO MARRY HIM. THE ACTRESS WHO'S HAD THE SAME BOYFRIEND SINCE SHE WAS 16, JUST SHRUGGED IT OFF."

Does anyone think that its true??? I mean it seems a little early, but I guess its their choice..... I would have probably believed it if it said that he asked her out or somehting, they kinda look cute together.It didnt say who said that but I guess its probably someone who works at the set and stuff... I dunno just doesnt seem like it couldnt have hapened, if he got rejected once than why would Rob ask again esp. if she has a bf..... :roll:
Last edited by LeechesRule95 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

Miss Cullen wrote:Honestly guys, try and put yourself in her shoes. She isnt a twilight fan in the sense that all we are (as in crazily obsessed), she has taken on this huge role where she is being ridiculously scrutinized by the fans, playing a character who is so loved and adored and trying to get it right. The pressure Kristen, and Rob, must of felt would have been unbelievable. Imagine being them and jumping on this forum and reading some of the comments that she didnt say a word right or this scene wasnt exactly done how we imagined, you'd probably think we are all a little crazy too. Im not attacking anyone, I can see where you are coming from and I am a huge twilighter too who just wants to see it right, but guys give the girl a break!!! And have you noticed that all the times she's said something 'bad' or 'rude' it has been in print, i studied journalism for many years and I can almost guarantee that a lot of that has been taken out of context to get a stir out of people.
Just my five cents worth :)

I've noticed that also. I find her print interviews a little standoffish...but when I see her on tv you can get more of a sense of who she is and that fact that she just seems really nervous about the whole thing. I think she's beautiful and can't wait to see her as Bella. Just my thoughts...
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!