Randomness #6

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Randomness #6

Post by threethings »

You probably should tell her, Leoni. Poor Bunny.
Anyway, they're are so many rules, I know i'm breaking them!
Random: I don't feel good and the allergies are kicking in.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

hey! where is everybody!?

TWILIGHT COMES OUT IN ONE DAY!!!
YAYYYYYY!!!!!

okay omgsh i have THE WORST FREAKING CRAMPS! D:
its horrribleee i tell you HORRIBLEEE
okay end rant.

today was a bad day everyonneee annoyed the shizzz out of me and it was just bad.
i bet it was me being all retarded though.
mah.
randomness bum<3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello lauren

haha leoni.. I try my best but I'm no good at organisation at all. Everything I do is late.

it's 10 already. I should go sleep.

sorry if i seemed like a b when i was being all authorative..

don't want nena or the regulars to be mad.

i still haven't finished my work but i'm so tired.

i'm hungry.. i think i need to eat first

Night xx
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I realize that not one of the regulars have been on, but please remember the rules

Randomness Thread Rules

1: ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)
2: Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post
3: No net speak - some of us break that rule, but OME is probably the only one aloud
4: No double posts.
5: If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), even though she hasn't been on a lot lately Tengo Nubs(Mary), wildroses(Lauren), or me(Shel)

Hi to all the new-comers :D
I'm Shel

My fingers are freezing.

We are sooo close to Twilight you guys, can you believe it?!?!?!?

Random - My friend that I'm going to see Twilight with, might not be able to go :(
She got in trouble, but she is going to let her dad cool down before she asks him again.
I hope she can go. I don't want to go alone, I will if I have to, but I'd rather have a friend with me.

I wrote some today. Not a lot but it's still something.

Hey Lauren :) sorry your day has been horrible, mine wasn't so great either. *hugs*

Ayan - it's okay, it seems we need the rules repeated a lot on here.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Random: Im jamming out to Jonas Brothers, as usual. My favorite song, Shelf. I came to a shocking realization today. Kevin is my favorite. Joe is still definately the hottest, but I just loove Kevin. I think it's because he is so different. Joe is hilarious, and used to be my favorite... but I don't know what happened!! Maybe I like them equally... But Joe has way more fans than Kevin. Kevin deserves more love. Go Kevin!!

Random: This is the FUNNIEST thing ive heard in forever. I was in a car with both my sisters (21 and 10) and my best friend. We were driving along, and we passed by a little farm with a pony and a donkey. Well, it was a *ahem* male pony. My little sister was like Ew! That horse had something hanging out of its butt!!! My other sister, friend, and I were trying not to laugh... but failing. Honestly, it was the funniest thing Ive heard in a looong time.
Last edited by Jasper<3 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
List, Gnat ♥
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

aw Ayan! becoming a regular much- thank you for taking the B away from me for awhile =)

EDIT EDIT EDIT- it too me too long to post this and Shel beat me.. love you shel

rules-

1. No short posts(this is the most important)
2. No NETspeak (LOL WTF ROLF Lmao)
3. No Chat-like post, if you are talking to one person on the thread take it to PM, if you are addressing more than one, or the entire thread thats all good.

sam always lists a whole bunch i can never remember.
but here is a useful hint. if you posts are too short, add a random thought- a random short a random song you are listening too...

with that being said if you have any questions PM a regular( its easy to figure out who hangs out in here the most)

okay.

HELLO ALL MY LOVELY Randomness peoples.. I see Ms. Chloe Finally introduced herself, Chloe and i have been PMing back and forth for days now... she also started the Jacob vs Edward thread that's in my sig- you guys should go check it out and defend your team (it better be team Edward... Just kidding!)

so i am shaking with excitement about tomorrow. I am going to the bar next to the theater first and than going to wait in live forever--- really i am soo stoked!
i can't wait to talk about it with all of you.

which brings me to another point.
Nena made threads for the movie while i am sure they want us to keep it to those threads, i think we decided to black out twilight movie discussion in here until everyone has seen the movie- so if you are a regular here, PM me once you've seen the movie i am going to keep tabs on that and lift black out once we've all seen it =)
we don't want to ruin it for anyone else.

longest post ever!
I watched Underworld- i love Selene and Michael!
i am making Pot roast and Mashed Potatoes.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

thanks lynz.. i love randomness.. you guys are awesome :)

I'm supposed to be sleepin now but..

this place keeps sucking me in..

random: my brother nearly broke the microwave.. he tried to put a tin of beans in.. he is such a retard :P

i am really going now.. I think

Bye <3
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

shel! lynz! *hugs*

oh and thanks, its going a bit better now i guess
now that my pain meds are kicking in lol

i can't wrap my head around the fact that i will see twilight TOMORROW NIGHT.
i'm so jealous my friend already saw it, yesterday.
i wouldn't let her tell me anything, not even if she liked it.
oh except for one little thing.
but it didn't matter to me.
but yeah, anyways, i'm so excited but i don't think its hit me yet. :lol:

okay, i'm in the process of making a facebook.
its actually really confusing :?
i don't really know what i'm doing :lol:
randomness bum<3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Wait... some people are talking about one day until Twilight... ??? Is it coming out Thursday... or is it already Thursday where you guys live?? Its Wednesday here!! Im confuzzled!!

Random: Okay, im going to use this extra space to vent. My ex-best friend Tara is being a complete B. She is one of those people that would do anything to seem innocent while making the other people look guilty, whether they are or not. In this case, they are NOT guilty. None of my current group of friends have been speaking to Tara or her current group of 2 other friends, because she is a huge B and started ignoring all of those in my current "posse" because of various *cough stupid cough* reasons. My reason is because I am too "different". Once again, what a B. But now, Tara's mother has gone and called the school and told them the whole story. From Tara's point of view, of course. So now my friend Heather (sort of who Tara hates most) has apologized THREE yes THREE times, and Tara has ignored each, and never apologized herself. Tara said something about Heather, right in front of her, that made Heather take her apology back. Of course, Tara's mom called the school and told them. Now Heather and Tara have gone to the guidance counselor multiple times, with no effect. But, if Heather doesn't apologize, neither of them can do cheerleading (ew). But, of course, Tara doesn't have to apologize! She is an innocent little angel! She did nothing wrong, as her and her two friends have posted all over their myspaces. Tara was psyched for cheer, so Heather decided she just won't apologize. Maybe that will show her. Team non-B!

Sorry... that was incredibly long. I am very very ticked right now.
List, Gnat ♥
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

hey Lauren!
yeah face book is really hard to figure out at first.
what you need is sam, Mary or Marlee they are face book savvy. i am not.

UGH CRAMPS! kill me please.

midnight friday-- but that means we get to GO to the theater on thursday =) see

wait-- friday kill me i want to see twilight first!

i am going to bed early tonight(yeah right)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus