Randomness #6

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Randomness #6

Post by threethings »

Random: I was always told that I say "bless you" because it was thought your heart stops when you sneeze. . . . . . That's not it! Read this: http://www.livescience.com/mysteries/06 ... neeze.html
Oh, did I break the rules posting this? Anyway, i'm goin' to bed soon, after I stop talking talking to Lynz.
Tomorrow is my sis's birthday, we're going out to Kanki, my fav place. YAY! But no twilight tomorrow. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

woah! thats awesome- and totally legal By the way =)

i am watching E! news seems that twilight is on everyday.

lots and lots of craziness with Twilight feeding my shameless addiction!

SO EXCITED!

Bolt looks pretty good too. which comes out tomorrow also.

some like much older woman asked taylor out? wow- uhm he is totally jail bait.. weird.

Okay i keep saying this but Jackson grows on me daily. I have undying love for Rob, but Jackson is there man-- he is so there.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

That sneeze thing was cool, I've heard of it already though.

This week is spirit week at my school. I get to dress as a pirate tomorrow! :lol: arg!

I have a ton of Chinese homework. It's a crazy language! No alphabet or anything!!! So you can't really guess on how to write a word, it's either you know it or you don't.

Hmmm... Do I have a geography test tomorrow? Hmmm... I don't recall. Either way I'm not prepared. I am terrible at geography. Why did I take honers geography then??? :?

I just had a frosty from Wendy's. It was good!! And chocolaty!!!

I should go to bed. It's getting late. Good night!!!! :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Bolt looks pretty good, even though Miley Syrus (sp?) is a voice. I don't really like her, don't know why but there is something about her that is annoying. Maybe it's her voice or her teeth (she does have big teeth) but seems like a cute movie. The kiddies would love it probably.

Thank God, I'm no longer in high school or college but then maybe it's a more simple life then being an adult, right now.

At least I'm over 21 and can have a cocktail to relieve the stress.

Is it Friday yet or even the 28th, the blackout is so going to kill me.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

this should go in the rant thread, but i'm too lazy to care.

i'm sick of all the F'ing melodrama in my life. it's like no one can just get their S together and be happy for a change. yea, i know things are F'ed right now, but you have to just get through it, okay?!?! my sister is freaking out about her tuition--which, yea, i was too last week--but she decides that the best solution is to get in a fight with my mom about it in front of my dad? that's not a good idea.
then of course dad goes on and on about how the world is ending and what's the point in living and how he hopes he dies soon. umm, sweet? yea because your family of seven that relies solely on your income would be just fine if you died. it's not like they don't need you and love you!! jesus h. christ on rubber crutches. i cannot handle him.
then! my best friend is all wah wah my mom might get remarried to this guy i hate and she'll never let me get engaged to her boyfriend who she's been dating for a year. A YEAR. engaged! she's 19!! what the F? so i told her she's going to have to stand up for herself one of these days and that if she wants to make an adult decision like getting engaged, then she's going to have to start acting like an adult. growing up is hard. deal with it. oh, then she's like "i don't know why my mom didn't just have an abortion if she was going to just make my life miserable." i told her i never wanted to hear her say that again and that my mom was supposed to have medical abortions for me and my little brother (she had a lot of pregnancy complications with my older sister--the one right above me in age) and i'm incredibly grateful that she didn't. anyway, after that guilt trip i told her she should make a change in her life if she wants it.
of course she thinks she's the only one in the world who has problems and didn't even ask me if anything was bothering me.

:x :x :x

::deep breath:: sorry about that guys...i just had to get it out.

at least twilight is 24 hours away now. yay for that!
i still haven't done my homework. i'm such a horrible, horrible slacker. this weekend! i WILL do all of my homework. i must!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I am watching Reelz channel its twilight edition for the big tease!

but they are also talking about either iconic vampire movies

the lost boys and such.

awesome!

yeah blackout will suck but still.

i despise Miley Cyrus but the movie looks cute. Aiden isn't allowed to like Miley- so he won't know.

Watching old trailers for vampire movies=== awesome!

woah- Mary- that was a rant for shiz
Keeper of The Randomness
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Mary - I can relate to all the drama with the family, college, etc. Sorry you have to deal with that.

Lynz - The Lost Boys, is the greatest (Billy Wirth, Keifer Sutherland) the original vamps (in my opinion). Love!

Rants are good, it's nice to get things out. I think I have a rant every other day.

I wish I had a better internet connection because broadband suck and I can't get high speed. So my only option is cablespeed or Vios and it's so darn expensive.

I'm trying to pay off my car before I decide to get a better connection.

I don't feel sick anymore but I think it's due to the Aleeve or maybe the drinks that I've had.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hi all! I'm pretty much just a lurker on this thread. I never have anything really to say.

Why are boys so dumb? Do they like saying stuff, they know gets you mad? Grrr

Oh and I was watching TMZ and boom ROB! haha and that got the boyfriend a little mad. I ignored him for those few seconds.

Randomness is fun! Oh and my job (its seasonal) isn't bad. But really, it gets old hearing the old people who call in and complain or can't hear. But its sweet because we get people from all over calling in and the accents are cool. I can usually guess where they're from. I sometimes wonder why people order from us. They're kind of expensive. You can go to http://www.figis.com. Haha, but some of the food looks good!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

welcome lurker! =) its okay- feel free to join the fun, since you lurk i am sure you know the rule we post them every other page or so.

tomorrow is officially the best day ever- I am going to just devote my whole day to being all about twilight- Oh wait thats a normal day for me! BAWHAHAHA =)

I am going to watch Fringe and then i am going to bed.

good night my friends!
Keeper of The Randomness
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Randomness: Woot!! Homework done for the night!! I just made the Note Card of Awesomeness. Heck, when a teacher says "You can use a 3 x 5 notecard, back and front" and we are dealing with philosophers and logical fallacies... I'm using the card!! :lol: I like making them too... I get to be creative and type really small... and use pretty colors. I used a dark pink, my card is pretty. :D And I will more than likely get an "A" on the test tomorrow because I am prepared... double woot!!

Wow... I used some wierd phrases up there ^... am I on something?!? Nope... don't think so... :? (j/k I'm really not, just excited about finishing homework!!)

Mary- so sorry about all the problems!! I hope things get better... I'm here if you ever need an ear to gripe into :D .

Welcome Ashiekins!! I lurk alot too... which is kinda sad because I post alot too... I think I am on this thread almost all the time actually... :?

Okie dokie... I'm going to bed chicas!! Gotta rest up for my really really long day tomorrow!! I'm SOOOOO EXCITED!! I really don't know how much sleep I am going to get tonight... ;) Good night everyone!!

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army