Randomness #6

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Randomness #6

Post by skylarblue »

Lynz - you going to bed, now. Right?

Okay, I have TV guide channel on and they are talking about the VS Angels. Okay, let me tell you, I hate those B's. Well not really hate but God why can't I afford a personal trainer to get me a flat stomach in weeks after having a kid. All I want is a flat tummy, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Working out hasn't worked, crunches, etc. but I think that I wasn't destined to have a totally flat stomach, even as a kid I didn't have one. Now how crazy is that, what kid doesn't have a flat tummy.

Okay, still watching the TV guide channel and they had a signing and even though I love Kellan, what's up with the beenie cap? Love him in the baseball caps. They are showing pics from a photo shoot that they had in IN Style Magazine, Heidi Klume is on the cover. It comes out on Friday.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

skylarblue wrote:Lynz - you going to bed, now. Right?

Okay, I have TV guide channel on and they are talking about the VS Angels. Okay, let me tell you, I hate those B's. Well not really hate but God why can't I afford a personal trainer to get me a flat stomach in weeks after having a kid. All I want is a flat tummy, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Working out hasn't worked, crunches, etc. but I think that I wasn't destined to have a totally flat stomach, even as a kid I didn't have one. Now how crazy is that, what kid doesn't have a flat tummy.

Okay, still watching the TV guide channel and they had a signing and even though I love Kellan, what's up with the beenie cap? Love him in the baseball caps. They are showing pics from a photo shoot that they had in IN Style Magazine, Heidi Klume is on the cover. It comes out on Friday.
i was chubby.
really chubby.

but thanks to puberty i stretched out and lost a lot of weight.
but hey, you may think they are super hot.
but most guys prefer some meat in their girls, seriously.

curves are in!
Leoni
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Leoni »

Random: I'm so so so so so sick of my bank charging me £30 every time I go 10p over my overdraft. It's so rude, I refuse to believe that it costs them £30 to send me a snotty letter telling me off.

Random: The scarf I am knitting for my boyfriend's dad is taking that much longer because I'm spending my time on here. ;)

Random: I dreamt about vampires last night. Not vegetarians like the lovely Cullen's though.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

Random: I just got Twilight for a present for my friend. Her birthday is tomorrow and I can't wait to give her the book. She had only read it on the computer so I think she will love it :D
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

before i had kids i was like super skinny- like 105 or something- but completely uncomfortable in my skin really! so after i had kids i gained some weight and i wouldn't call myself fat just a curvy woman! i get more attention than i should now- and i am married. I just feel a little more comfortable now than i use too i guess- and some guys say its all about the weight but really i think its if you have confidence no matter what you look like- thats what makes someone attractive!

of course i would love if i didn't have stretch marks from having two gianormas boys =) oh well! My bestie is super skinny and doesn't even try to be.. she actually tries to gain weight on occasion- it worries me.

anyway

goodmorning to most! good afternoon to some! regardless of the time! TODAY IS THE DAY!

TWILIGHT! i am so excited! 15 hours and 55 minutes until i see the movie!

WOOT!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

hello all! I hope my phone will work this go round! I finally got caught up on the pages I missed yesterday. everyone is PMSing at the same time. I agree with Lynz after kids things get worse in that department.
Can u believe that Twilight is finally here! I can't wait to see it!!
I hope to work on my facebook this weekend. I'm a facebook virgin, so any helpful advice on how to do things would be great.
I have to help H clean out her room this Sat. We do this once year to get out all the broken and old toys. I hope we both survive. She is a pack rat!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

OH! i have so much to do today- i really need to clean( i sound like Shel)
i need to dye my hair again- i am just going to put Hot Hot pink in it.. should turn out fine.
i really want to do black and blue or black and violet.. but that can wait.

Its getting cold here- i think a cold front went through or something.

I am writing too.. i swear i will have a new chapter out- friday night or saturday afternoon.. OKAY! if i don't
you can kill me =)

My mind has been elsewhere.. haha

anyway.. i'll be off and on all day.. as usual..

seeya
Keeper of The Randomness
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello!

my computer is being really stupid today.

random.. in school one of my friends decided to drag us into the female staff toilets so we were looking around.. their toilets are much better than ours.. and then we hear a flush and a teacher is like girls what are you doing in here.. so me and my friend who were closest to the door just ran and left everyone else there.. it was really funny.

more randomnes.. one of my friends has a strange mark on her neck and she claims that she burnt it when straightening her hair but it so obvious that it's a love bite.. it looks like a vampire bite :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Morning everybody!

I decided to stay home from school because my ovaries hurt :( Yes cramps, my . comes around like every 3-4 months without notice it's so unregular and I was so stressed this week for an Oral Comm paper that I need to get done so I was like screw this I'm staying home. So now I'm on the lex. Plus I couldn't miss tomorrow because I've got to wear my Team Jacob shirt to school :D

And in bad news I missed Rob and Kristen on Good Morning America *frown*
and there's this stupid rumour crap going around on YouTube saying Rob died of a heroine and crack overdose last night.
It made me lol.
Unless it's true then I would weep, but I can't see Robert actually doing drugs, he seems like the 'good' kind of Hollywood stars. But then again, Heath Ledger did too... ='[
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

amandaxcullen wrote:Morning everybody!

I decided to stay home from school because my ovaries hurt :( Yes cramps, my . comes around like every 3-4 months without notice it's so unregular and I was so stressed this week for an Oral Comm paper that I need to get done so I was like screw this I'm staying home. So now I'm on the lex. Plus I couldn't miss tomorrow because I've got to wear my Team Jacob shirt to school :D

And in bad news I missed Rob and Kristen on Good Morning America *frown*
and there's this stupid rumour crap going around on YouTube saying Rob died of a heroine and crack overdose last night.
It made me lol.
Unless it's true then I would weep, but I can't see Robert actually doing drugs, he seems like the 'good' kind of Hollywood stars. But then again, Heath Ledger did too... ='[

You made my heart just stop

thats not funny at all..

seriously.. why would people say such things.

ugh people are so sick.

i am upset about that.. really.

aw.. that makes me sad.

edit- SO WEIRD my friend actually sent me the news report about him dying- i know its fake- but still its hard to think about that... I would be heart broken. I know i sound so obsessed but seriously he is such a nice guy!
Keeper of The Randomness