Randomness #6

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness #6

Post by A.H »

That's a really brave colour lynz.

Random.. I really want to cut my hair really short. I used to have long hair all the way down to my back but last year I got it cut to like shoulder length and for some reason it really upset my mum.. she was like your hair.. most of it's gone.

I'm hungry.. but I'm too lazy to get up and eat.

And I am actually revising.. I'm proud of me :lol:

Edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!

I'm going to take a nap

Bye xx
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I just got home.

My friend S, well her dad said she couldn't go to the movies on saturday with me. That made me really sad, and she is sad because she really wants to see Twilight. but she is going to ask again tomorrow so there is still hope. I hope she can go, I don't want to go alone.

soo today some class ring company came to give a presentation to try to get us to buy stuff, that was pretty boring, but they had other stuff too, like clothes and stuff. they had a pair of mens boxers that had the word 'senior' on the butt. My friend Dan, his mom Lucy(who I love..seriously if I was to have any trouble at home and I needed a place to stay she would take me in happily) anyways she is REALLY funny, she dared some of the senior boys to buy those and wear them on graduation, and then bend over like to moon someone and then show them that. She would seriously get a kick from that, and take a LOT of pictures and send them to everyone, but I don't think our principal would like that. actually I think she would be fine with it, she would probably find it really funny....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS :D

Lynz - Good luck on your hair :)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

my hair is just awesome- but i am not doing it until i am going to leave for the movies.

My husband asked me today why i dress like a Hobo-- apparently i do.. but i didn't realize this- other than times when i actually don't care. but tonight i am wearing my twilight shirt- and i have a black gypsy style(i guess thats what its called http://www.thelovelyroom.com/2008/02/7- ... mer-dress/
its sort of like that except shorter and can be worn as just a skirt and its black.
and i am wearing dark purple leggings and my http://www.piperlime.com/browse/product ... 9248&vid=1 boots..

hrmm .. well whatever at least i will be warm its windy and cold today and is suppose to feel like 23 when i come out the theater! SO i don't really care if i look like a hippy hobo mmmk.

HEY SHEL!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

hey everyone, first off..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!! :D

and second off...

OME TODAY IS TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT AHHHHHHHHHH!!! :D

and third off...
the weather was beautiful today!
a little cold, but very nice.
i'm going to eat something then take a nap
that way i'm not so tired tomorrow
i'm only going to get three hours of sleep! :o
but its so worth it!!
ahhh i'm so freaking excited!

ps. lynz that violet looks really pretty, go for ittt

oh! i want to say what i'm wearing too! hehe
okay, my twilight t-shirt with edward and bella on it and the "about three things i was absolutely positive" paragraph
and black leggings and a jean skirt and my black flats oh! and my black (lol lots of black) jacket that goes down to my thighs almost. :D
randomness bum<3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

OK, so I join in here, noticing this have been up for almost 10 days and still hasn't reached 100 pages :lol:

I dislike my friends, they try to remind me that I have a life outside of twilight... Duh! I knew that:
It forces me to go to work when all I wanna do is read...
It forces me to teach kids at nights that could have been spent on the Lex...
It forces me to make food, when there's already so little reading time in a day
It forces me to concentrate on something else...
However I got them back, currently 2 out of 3 are reading the books :mrgreen:
I really should stop being oblivious to the fact that I get married in one month though...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

First of all:
Happy Birthday, Linds and Shugo!

Ooooh, you're all going to see Twilight real soon! I'm green with envy but at the same time I'm absolutely happy for you all. At least someone can finally see it! :mrgreen: All I've got right now are cramps and back pains :cry:

I just read on Perez that the review are really mixed, but honestly, who cares? I'm going to see it anyway! I gave my boyfriend the very broad hint that he would be the best boyfriend ever if he took me to Brno (city in the Czech Republic about two hours away by train) as a surprise next weekend to see Twilight (they show it from next weekend onwards!).That's all I want for Christmas: seeing Twilight as soon as possible! Not sure he got my very explicit hint, though :? But I'll wait and see!

Enjoy watching Twilight! Not that you need me to tell you that... ;)
Last edited by vampire_elf on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i loved your post ^ and how you say it Forces you! thats how i feel.. i feel FORCED to do anything other that twilight/lex related stuff.
you are getting married in a month! congrats!

so i found some boots i want- i decided that i have a bike chick thing- i really like tall leather boots- i was watching sons of anarchy last night and realized that i LOVE Wendy's Boots- HOT> i can't find them anywhere though.

Hey lauren! =)

I still really need to go and do my stuff.. ome.. just a few more hours.. i feel like freaking out! Oh wait! I AM!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

SO I'm going random again! Lynzeee, you'll have to take photos tonight and post them!! I think that with the post I will change my rank - doesn't it change at the "100" marks? I hit 200 with this post.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Yeah... 24th of December...
It's only small, not so much to do, but it's all undone because I can't FORCE myself into do nothing else than work and twilight... and work is just because I need my paycheck to get twilight-stuff...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Don't forget to vote for Rob, not that he needs it. he is kicking major Beckinsale A**
http://www.spout.com/resources/contentp ... ID=vampire

Random - My dad is building a wall right now. It's to go up between our living room/den. Our fireplace is in the den and when we use it ruins our tv, because it is right there getting all hot and stuff... Anyways..

I have to decide what for dinner, I just realized that I never pulled anything out.
I should do that.

I wrote again today, almost done with chapter 3.