Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by debussygirl »

triciavenice wrote:
jlbower79 wrote:i think the field trip is going to be awesome! Alice... Edward Bella...

Um guess I've been under a rock, what field trip?
After the van/hospital incident Edward and Bella's biology class goes on a field trip to some greenhouse or something. MTV released some of it (rought cut) during a Twilight Tuesday, gosh, it must have been like over the summer or something. Here's it on youtube, if you wish to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAUWD6A7zcs
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

The field trip scene isn't as big a deal as everyone thought it would be... to me at least... *shrugs* :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

i had a hard time at the end with bella in pain and alice, jasper and emmet doing some kind of dance around james while he burned.

it seemed a bit out of character and i don't remember the James Dance in the book
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
kelrose
Settled in Forks

Post by kelrose »

"I don't remember the James dance"
Hahahaha. That quote is amazing.

I thought it was fine.
I was actually okay with all of the added scenes, they seemed to work.
I like the field trip, it seemed to work well.
Scenes with Charlie were awesome!

I was disappointed in the fake medow scence/forest scene though, if you would consider it non-book based because it was so far off.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

This may not be the place to put this, but it's the best place I could find.

Is it just me, or was the 'Stephenie' that the waitress handed the plate to in the diner Stephenie Meyer? It looked like her to me, and I don't think they actually would have taken away attention from Bella and Charlie by saying "Here's your plate, Stephenie" if it wasn't important in some way. She was only there for a second, but I'm pretty sure it was her. It would have been too big of a coincidince(s/p?) to just be some random Stephenie...

EDIT:
Okay, it's been clarified for me. It was definitely Stephenie.

And in response to the page or so before this one, I didn't see any reference to Victoria and James's 'need to make animal love'. Blehh. I was actually pretty sure it was PG13 because Edward said 'damn' a few times, they were all kissing and such while Bella was in her underwear, and possibly the whole "Money...sex...money...sex...cat" part.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
pale_hale
Settled in Forks

Post by pale_hale »

I thought the field trip was neat, and I loved the "You can Google it" part, but it wasn't trivial to the film. I think they could have had put a scene from the book in it's place. Same with the tree jumping scene. It was really cool, but it makes me wonder why they replaced scenes from the book with it. I still loved the movie, I'm just curious.
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:Sounds like they changed the ending. Maybe they start the Jacob/Edward rivalry thing early???
I actually LOVED the ending. It did have Edward kissing Bella's neck at the end like it did in the book...but there was one little scene/clip thing after that...

AND I LOVED IT. lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
pale_hale
Settled in Forks

Post by pale_hale »

Yes. I loved the ending. I thought it was clever and I didn't see it coming. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't say what happened.
ali2102
Settled in Forks

Post by ali2102 »

im srsly annoyed that they changed the scene where they are in edwards bedroom and he grabs bella and jumps on the sofa thingy then alice and jasper come in and alice says "its sounds like your having bella 4 lunch. can we share?" coz thats a realy cute scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!:
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

ali2102 wrote:im srsly annoyed that they changed the scene where they are in edwards bedroom and he grabs bella and jumps on the sofa thingy then alice and jasper come in and alice says "its sounds like your having bella 4 lunch. can we share?" coz thats a realy cute scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :!: :!: :!:

I so agree!!!!! It also took away an opportunity for Alice to invite Bella to baseball.. to kind of show how much she had already accepted Bella as part of the family

also since we are talking about Edwards bedroom... was anyone else dissapointed with the bedroom? it was TINY. Can you imagine later on when there is a king sized bed and a couch in there... no way! They could have done better.. WAY better on that.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.