Randomness #6

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness #6

Post by samajama »

I really want a cookie, but I don't have any in my house.
HAVE FUN LYNZ (even though you already left)
I'm sitting in my room bored out of my mind. I'm probably going ot get offline soon.
I'm trying to pick a yearbook quote but I don't know what to choose. I've got a few options.....

“I walk a fine line between the right and the real.” – All Time Low

“If you would be loved, love and be lovable.” – Benjamin Franklin

“Now all I’ve got left is my sanity, and I’m not sure how far it goes.” – Bowling for Soup

“I do love nothing in the world so well as you: is
not that strange?” – William Shakespeare

“What’s in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet” – William Shakespeare

or if you have some other suggestion......?

Thanks guys<3

http://www.take180.com/s/bprmn?utm_sour ... ign=jb_dim
it's making fun of the movie.. it's slightly amusing. :P
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Sam - I'm craving something sweet too but don't have anything really good. I like the line from Bowling for Soup. That quote fits me to a tee.

I'm bored too, my mind keeps thinking about everyone at the movie or on their way and I get sad that I'm not one of them.

I think I'm going to go insane during the blackout because I have the need to talk about stuff and don't have anyone else to talk to about TW except my Lex buddies.

I think that my fingers will be bloody stumps by the time the 28th rolls around not being able to talk about the movie. I bite my nails when I'm bored, anxious or nervous.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

skylarblue wrote:I think I'm going to go insane during the blackout because I have the need to talk about stuff and don't have anyone else to talk to about TW except my Lex buddies.

I think that my fingers will be bloody stumps by the time the 28th rolls around not being able to talk about the movie. I bite my nails when I'm bored, anxious or nervous.
I'm going to see the movie tomorrow at noon - we can PM and YM about it! Don't hurt yourself!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oh, guys, i'm not seeing it til' saturday at 7:00!
Anyway, on saturday, too, my sis is taking us somewhere that I don't know about.
I'm really worried, cause' i'm not the adventuris(?) type, and the only clues she'd
tell us is "you need comfortable clothes and then change to dressy clothes". I'm so worried it's something
I don't want to do! Anyway, i'll tell you guys what it was later. I'll just sit here with my ears burning out of worrying, for some weird reason.

Random: Curse "love story" being so good! I really dislike Taylor Swift, but i'm listening to the song now, and i've hit play 4 times! See it Here

P.S. Can I put links like that? Did I break the rules?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
samajama

Post by samajama »

threethings wrote:Random: Curse "love story" being so good! I really dislike Taylor Swift, but i'm listening to the song now, and i've hit play 4 times! See it Here

P.S. Can I put links like that? Did I break the rules?
adventurous*

I KNOW, I hit replay for like 2 hours the other day :shock:

yes you may =) we all just post links, lol as long as you didn't just post the link as your whole post. that would be bad..

my nails are red!!!!!!!!
i need to go shower! then i'm going to bed. night everyone<3

lynzinator- love you, big sis. hope you had fun ogling rob!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG I just saw the Twilight movie. I went like an hour early and it was packed. It was sooooooooo good. Especially the end. :D

I bought a Twilight T that says "You are my life now" on the back. And has Edwards eyes and Twilight on the front.

I am seeing twilight again tommrrow. I am so excited I can't sleep. It is like 1 in the morning. :?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:OMG I just saw the Twilight movie. I went like an hour early and it was packed. It was sooooooooo good. Especially the end. :D

I bought a Twilight T that says "You are my life now" on the back. And has Edwards eyes and Twilight on the front.

I am seeing twilight again tommrrow. I am so excited I can't sleep. It is like 1 in the morning. :?

Just so you know, they have a rule right now saying not to talk about seeing Twilight or anything about it until everyone seen it. So you might want to edit your post a little, just so no one gets mad.

So its really dead in here tonight..lol I wonder why. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. Poop.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Okay, guys. Leaving now for the movie. So excited!!! Whoo-hoo! :D

Love,
*Wanderer* aka Emily
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Just got back from the movie.... I am sooo tired!! I didn't get any sleep last night and then I had a full day of school/work and then fun with the girls all evening!! I have to tell my funny story... It has nothing to do with the movie, it happened hours before that...

So there were 5 of us and all were wearing our Team Edward shirts (completely coincidental by the way!!) and we went to Olive Garden for dinner. We all ordered coke (as that is what Bella orders at the restaurant) and the waiter was like "Okay... That was easy." And then he comes back to get our food order and Megan, one of my friends, says "Oh, you are going to be cracking up in a few seconds..." And then I start cracking up because I know what she is talking about!! And so she orders: mushroom ravioli. :D And then I say, "Same." (barely because I am still laughing pretty hard) and then the other three all say "Same." He thinks we are nuts by now probably... It was hilarious though!! At the end he was like "Would you like any dessert??" And we all look at each other trying to remember if she orders dessert in the book!! Then we decide she doesn't so we say "No." Then he is like "Good, I thought I was going to be bringing out 5 tiramisu's or something..." :lol: It was sooo funny!! Finally, he gave us our tickets and he was like trying to figure out who's went with who and we were like, "Um, aren't they all the same?!?!" So dinner was entertaining. We had alot of fun tonight!! But I think it was because I with a fun group of people. I am sooo happy that I have nothing to do tomorrow... I can sleep as late as I want. Yay, because I am beat!!

Randomness: I have only had heartburn like, one other time in my life... and I got it right at the beginning of the movie!! Then I had to pee as well because I drank a ton of Coke at dinner... Needless to say, I was extremely uncomfortable the whole time!! Why tonight?!?!? I have the worst luck.

Also, don't mean to be a B, but I have seen several very short posts or IM-ing type posts... NO ONE LINE POSTS AND NO IM STYLE POSTING!! Also, NO TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE!! I don't think I broke that rule... Did I?? :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
maddy<3twilight

Post by maddy<3twilight »

YAY! The Lex is back on.

OK The movie was great! I ahve seen it 2 times. I loved EDWARD. And my new favorite Cullen might be Jasper because he always looks constapated. :lol: I thought the special effects were cheesy but I liked it ;) It gave me a good laugh. MUHAHA and I love at the Baeball game when Emmett is like rapping. haha

It was very hard to not have the Lex. I have been waiting all day for it.

I laughed alot at the movie, very random parts.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~