Alice and Jasper

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Location: Somewhere in the musings of my mind

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Ard Rhys69 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:51 am

I'm more than happy to help. It always makes me feel good to help a fellow Twihard/Twilighter....What are we exactly?
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
Image
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Image

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:06 am

Ard Rhys69 wrote:I'm more than happy to help. It always makes me feel good to help a fellow Twihard/Twilighter....What are we exactly?
Whatever we want to be I guess, lol! :mrgreen:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

User avatar
LamoreVincera
Settled in Forks
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:33 am

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by LamoreVincera » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:42 am

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... e=2&cat=70

I went out of curiosity and found a link on the history of mental asylums, and all I've got to say is... Holy CRAP. Poor Alice.

From the article:
Then, a mentally ill person named Clifford Beers helped to educate the public about the principles of mental health. He was institutionalized for three years in several private and state hospitals with manic-depressive psychosis. Although chains, "spinning", branding and other forms of torture were abandoned by then, strait jackets, overcrowded hospitals, poor food and even sadistic and unsympathetic attendants all made these "hospitals" very unpleasant places to live and try to recover.

But Clifford Beers did recover, and in 1908 he published a book called "A Mind That Found Itself" which told of his experiences in the insane asylums. By his continued efforts of educating the public about mental illness, along with his book, he helped to make the public aware and to understand the nature of mental illness. The National Committee for Mental Hygiene was soon organized, and then in 1950 it joined with two other groups to form the National Association for Mental Health.
A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

LamoreVincera wrote:http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... e=2&cat=70

I went out of curiosity and found a link on the history of mental asylums, and all I've got to say is... Holy CRAP. Poor Alice.

From the article:
Then, a mentally ill person named Clifford Beers helped to educate the public about the principles of mental health. He was institutionalized for three years in several private and state hospitals with manic-depressive psychosis. Although chains, "spinning", branding and other forms of torture were abandoned by then, strait jackets, overcrowded hospitals, poor food and even sadistic and unsympathetic attendants all made these "hospitals" very unpleasant places to live and try to recover.

But Clifford Beers did recover, and in 1908 he published a book called "A Mind That Found Itself" which told of his experiences in the insane asylums. By his continued efforts of educating the public about mental illness, along with his book, he helped to make the public aware and to understand the nature of mental illness. The National Committee for Mental Hygiene was soon organized, and then in 1950 it joined with two other groups to form the National Association for Mental Health.
How awful! :evil: :twisted:
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

User avatar
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: S. Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by pollypollypolly » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:10 pm

I find Jasper and Alice so adorable it's unbelievable.

I love how their love isn't such a physical one such as Rosalie's and Emment's
Just "gazing into those deep deep eyes kind of love"
My favorite!
Well second if we count Bella and Edward.
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

Image

User avatar
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Ichigo Kitty » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Yeah, I noticed that Alice and Jasper don't have a physical relationship as much as Rosalie and Emmet's and that makes Alice and Jasper's much sweeter in my opinion.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

Image
~ E<3B

User avatar
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Location: Somewhere in the musings of my mind

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by Ard Rhys69 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:03 pm

Ichigo Kitty wrote:Yeah, I noticed that Alice and Jasper don't have a physical relationship as much as Rosalie and Emmet's and that makes Alice and Jasper's much sweeter in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I want a love like this, *points to signature*
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
Image
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Image

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 316
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
Ichigo Kitty wrote:Yeah, I noticed that Alice and Jasper don't have a physical relationship as much as Rosalie and Emmet's and that makes Alice and Jasper's much sweeter in my opinion.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I want a love like this, *points to signature*
Yeah, they're pretty sweet! :D :)
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!

User avatar
pollypollypolly
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: S. Wales, UK
Contact:

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by pollypollypolly » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:36 pm

I'd think we'd all happily take a Jasper home ;)
“This hostage stuff is fun.”

Image

User avatar
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 am

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by AliceLuvsEdward » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:56 pm

I would happily take any of the male Cullen vampires home! ;)

yah, i have really opened my eyes and now i love jasper and emmett and all instead of jsut being fixated on edward. they're all very sweet
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
Image
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!

Post Reply