Favorite Scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
User avatar
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: In Texas keeping Jasper to myself :D

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by brunetterebel010 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah, I want one (avatar) with the bat twirling. i know guys who can do that stuff with rifles, but jasper and the bat is SOOO much hotter...

I forgot one favorite part, when bella is confronting edward, and hes crouched in the tree leaning down, and she crawls up and like pushes him back against the tree... a little too bold for bella but i LOVED it....
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Image
Banner by jrsygurl!

User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL
Contact:

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Hey There Elizah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 pm

I want a bat twirling one too. I have the video on my computer but I don't have the program to make it.
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.

User avatar
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: In Texas keeping Jasper to myself :D

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by brunetterebel010 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:54 pm

where did you get the video??
i want it..

oh also my other favorite scene

edward putting his arm around bella "as long as i'm going to hell" with a big grin and his sunglasses
i loved that too

i am of the opinion that the should redo the audio books, with the actors voice, the clips i've heard of them are annoying and don't sound like bella at all to me...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Image
Banner by jrsygurl!

User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL
Contact:

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Hey There Elizah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:57 pm

I'll PM you.
brunetterebel010 wrote:where did you get the video??
i want it..

oh also my other favorite scene

edward putting his arm around bella "as long as i'm going to hell" with a big grin and his sunglasses
i loved that too

i am of the opinion that the should redo the audio books, with the actors voice, the clips i've heard of them are annoying and don't sound like bella at all to me...
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.

User avatar
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: In Texas keeping Jasper to myself :D

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by brunetterebel010 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Hey There Elizah wrote:I'll PM you.
brunetterebel010 wrote:where did you get the video??
i want it..

oh also my other favorite scene

edward putting his arm around bella "as long as i'm going to hell" with a big grin and his sunglasses
i loved that too

i am of the opinion that the should redo the audio books, with the actors voice, the clips i've heard of them are annoying and don't sound like bella at all to me...

muchos gracias!!! :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Image
Banner by jrsygurl!

User avatar
mish241091
Settled in Forks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by mish241091 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Can't the whole film be a scene, I loved it all :D

Oooh, so my favourite....

I love the bit where Jessica is telling Bella about who Edward is and then then she mentions that no one in the school is good enough for him he grins, his grin is just to die for... *sighs*

Then in biology when they have to work together with the microscope, but I think I only love that bit because Edward is just adorable and his voice.... wow. Its the first time you hear him speak properly and out loud (when he was trying to change class you dont really hear him that much).

Oh and before that is Alice's little twirl, I love her personality... and later when Bella is at the Cullens house and Alice and Jasper come in. Alice is an awesome character.

I like it when they are in the woods too and Bella has figured out what he is and Edward is like "say it, say it out loud", it's just so intense.

And ofcourse there has to be the baseball game, I love how it brings all the Cullens together and it's a fun scene until its ruined by James.

Then the prom, It's nice how he takes her along to it so she doesnt miss out. Edward is just amazing <3
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black

User avatar
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica
Posts: 603
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: In Texas keeping Jasper to myself :D

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by brunetterebel010 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:02 pm

mish241091 wrote:Can't the whole film be a scene, I loved it all :D

ain't that the truth....
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Image
Banner by jrsygurl!

User avatar
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!
Posts: 1520
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by G-Faerie08 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:02 pm

brunetterebel010 wrote:Yeah, I want one (avatar) with the bat twirling. i know guys who can do that stuff with rifles, but jasper and the bat is SOOO much hotter...

I forgot one favorite part, when bella is confronting edward, and hes crouched in the tree leaning down, and she crawls up and like pushes him back against the tree... a little too bold for bella but i LOVED it....
Yeah. That scene was pretty hot..I also like when he has her backed up against the rock..

Also..My favorite scene as many have already mentioned was definitely the baseball scene. I never thought of Jasper in the books that much, but when the baseball scene came around I was like drooling in my popcorn bag. Same with Emmett too..
Image

User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL
Contact:

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by Hey There Elizah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 pm

mish241091 wrote:And ofcourse there has to be the baseball game, I love how it brings all the Cullens together and it's a fun scene until its ruined by James.
Yes but without James showing up we wouldn't have gotten to hear Jasper say, "Oh I think we can handle that."
*drool**melts*
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.

User avatar
mish241091
Settled in Forks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:15 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by mish241091 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 pm

G-Faerie08 wrote: Also..My favorite scene as many have already mentioned was definitely the baseball scene. I never thought of Jasper in the books that much, but when the baseball scene came around I was like drooling in my popcorn bag. Same with Emmett too..[/color]

Definately, Jasper is just like wow when he's playing baseball ;) Not fond of Emmett though, I dont know why lol but Jasper is like really mysterious and hot.
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black

Post Reply