Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by ellalou73 »

I think someone commented before, but I really like the part right at the end where Bella has been bitten by James, okay not that she's hurting but I like that scene because it shows the struggle Edwards going through while Bella is hurt, and him making the choice to either let her change or to suck out the venom. I also like Robs song that goes along with that and the transition between that to the hospital scene. It's just such a great movie.
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

twilightbelle<3 wrote: And the part where they are just like, up in the trees, and Bella's Lullaby is playing... I love that part, so sweet!
Love me that Lullaby! Truely Sweet.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

I liked how they ended the movie and went into the credits. it wasn't my favorite scene, I just thought it was creative and very cool.
Last edited by cedwardrox on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

ellalou73 wrote:I think someone commented before, but I really like the part right at the end where Bella has been bitten by James, okay not that she's hurting but I like that scene because it shows the struggle Edwards going through while Bella is hurt, and him making the choice to either let her change or to suck out the venom. I also like Robs song that goes along with that and the transition between that to the hospital scene. It's just such a great movie.
you reminded me.. i love the sence where Edward is "sleeping" at the hospital!!! he's such a bad actor LOL
obessivetwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by obessivetwilighter »

I had many parts that were my favorite but a few would be when edward first sees bella in biology... second when he saves her because his whole family has this look on their face... when he jumps on bellas truck and popps out the dent and then when he goes to the house and jasper has that look and when rosalie drops the bowl and emmett waves with the knife. Plus when she pulls herself on him while she is sleeping and he gets that really afriad look on his face
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

well.. fave part aside from the baseball bat flipping scenes by jackson??

well when bella first enterred the room and edward looked like he smelled trash and when bella tried to smell herself too.. (that was funny!)

scene when bella meets the family.. and when jasper struggles to say HI to bella.. and then alice said "don't worry, you'll not hurt her.. " (loved it!)

ands one more thing..

baseball scene again when JASPER responded to victoria's curve ball...*dies*
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I also did love the part where Edward asks Bella if she wants to meet his family. When she's working on her car.
I love it so much because Edward really looks human there in some way. It's so sweet.
And then the part:
Edward: 'So you're scared, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because they might not like you?'
Bella: 'Glad to amuse you'.

It's sooo sweet.
*melts*
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Well my fav bit is when Bella is in the car with Jasper and Alice and Edward is talking with her, saying, "You are my life now" and then he mouths "I LOVE YOU!"

Just wow. I just adore that I love you part. So romantic.

It's Edawrd all over, too shy to say it out loud in front of his family.

Angel x
Davnee
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Davnee »

I have so many favorites:

In Biology class, the first time they actually speak to one another. I love the shy smiles he gives her while they talk about the rain. And the way he laughs when she answers that she's not particularly fond of any "cold, wet thing". His laugh there is priceless.

I also love the car crash scene, when he stops the van from hitting her. The look in his eyes is so intense, and the shock in hers... well it's just a really great combination. Explosive actually.

I love the scene when he's in her room watching her sleep and then she wakes up, not sure if he was really there.

And the scene when she finally reveals to him that she knows what he is.

When he rescues her from those guys and whisks her away in the Volvo. Then he asks her to distract him so he won't go back and kill them.

Dancing to Claire de Lune.

And last scene - their dance at the prom.

Okay I think I'm done. :lol:
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I love the part when Carlise walks into the hospital room! :D
ImageImage
E<3B