Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood
Posts: 1370
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: Trying to replace Annabelle

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Poor piano?! :o No way! That is the luckiest piano ever! Jackson crashed on top of it!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by ringswraith »

Well, poor in the sense that the piano's all broken now.

Is it me, or did I not see any of the other Cullens reacting to the interplay between Jasper and Edward? I think all I saw was Carlisle sweeping an arm out.

mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by mizzou »

the picture where he is crashing into the piano is probably a stunt double....which explains why it doesn't look like him. haha
Image
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
Image

therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: Trying to replace Trumpy
Contact:

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

First--those pictures--those videos--*hyperventilates* OMJOMJOMJ........


Naureen--I love your banner--and your avi! I am absolutely IN LOVE with Matthew!! That scene where Spencer is interrogating Adam (In Jackson's episode)--I almost fainted!


That is all for now--I must watch those videos again! Love ya!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Image

lady4string

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by lady4string »

Everyone's hair is better this time around except for poor Jasper. They should have just highlighted his real hair like last time. His real hair is much better.

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire
Posts: 1890
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Norway.

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by Dovrebanen »

lady4string wrote:Everyone's hair is better this time around except for poor Jasper. They should have just highlighted his real hair like last time. His real hair is much better.
Jasper's hair was bad...Really bad this time. His hair was the only one that was better in Twilight.
ringswraith wrote:
Is it me, or did I not see any of the other Cullens reacting to the interplay between Jasper and Edward? I think all I saw was Carlisle sweeping an arm out.
I noticed that...They were all pretty calm. But we didn't see the whole scene, so I hope we will see Emmett and Rosalie struggling to get Jasper out of there. And Alice and Esme holding their breaths and leaving the room.
Image
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif
Posts: 9459
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:17 am
Location: Somewhere or other.
Contact:

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

therealmrswhitlock wrote:Naureen--I love your banner--and your avi! I am absolutely IN LOVE with Matthew!! That scene where Spencer is interrogating Adam (In Jackson's episode)--I almost fainted!
*bolts upright*
Matthew? Where?

Oh, hehe. The piano! I don't really care whether or not a stunt double landed on it, I now claim it in the name of Jackson fans everywhere! *plants flag on piano remains*
Image
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|

silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Ireland, dancing with the leprechauns

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by silver-swallow »

ringswraith wrote:Well, poor in the sense that the piano's all broken now.

Is it me, or did I not see any of the other Cullens reacting to the interplay between Jasper and Edward? I think all I saw was Carlisle sweeping an arm out.
even in the backround, they're all just standing casually, not tense in the slightest.... i see your point. Im sure it will be more hyped up than that in the actual film though.

Thank god we didnt have a repeat of those really crappy flying/jumping shots twilight had. anytime the vampires moved or jumped in that film, it looked totally unrealistic. This shot of him flying backwards once edward shoves him looks seamless. its perfect. even the piano smashing beneath him, its in perfect timing with when he lands, where he lands.....in twilight, i would expect the smash to be off time, or something. But chris weitz and the special effects team have done an amazing job. Of course, jacksons fierce expression was what MADE the scene........ but still. :D
Image

BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:42 pm

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
Image

silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:37 pm
Location: Ireland, dancing with the leprechauns

Re: Jackson Rathbone as Jasper #3

Post by silver-swallow »

BrandOfHeroine wrote:OMJ OMJ!!!! Those videos and pictures were amazing!!! thanks for posting them!!!

i love jasper's hair.. it looks more real!! and wow, Mrs. Jasper Hale, I agree, LUCKIEST PIANO EVER!
wow, first one to make a positive comment that his hair is BETTER in this film!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

Post Reply