General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Favorite Quotes from the Saga

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Hey guys, I want Midnight Sun published SO badly that I started a petition -- one to Stephenie telling her that we will abstain from reading the leaked chapters and we LOVE her and will support her with whatever time she needs to be able to get back to that project.

I've already got over 200 signatures -- I would love even more!!! Spread the word!! Get your fellow Twilighters to sign and I will mail this onto Stephenie!

Go show her some LOVE!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/midn ... index.html
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

"Do i dazzle you?" I voiced my curiousity impulsively, and then the words were out and it was to late to recall them.
But before i had time to deeply regret speaking the words aloud she answered, "Frequently." And her cheeks took on a faint pink glow.
I dazzled her.
My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than i could ever remember having felt before.
-Edward

Okay, as much as i dislike Edward...i loved this.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

from twilight- "Breakfast time." I grabbed my throat. "Breakfast time for the human." -Edward
its hilarious for me.
[Image
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

My favorite is my siggy... Jake rocks.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

"I knew it was working then, so I concentrated even harder, dredging up specific memories I’d saved for this moment, letting them flood my mind, and hopefully his as well. Some of the memories were not clear – dim human memories, seen through weak eyes and heard through weak ears: the first time I’d seen his face… the way it felt when he’d held me in the meadow… the sound of his voice through the darkness of my faltering consciousness when he’d saved me from James… his face as he waited under a canopy of flowers to marry me… every precious moment from the island… his cold hands touching our baby through my skin… And the sharp memories, perfectly recalled: his face when I’d opened my eyes to my new life, to the endless dawn of immortality… that first kiss… that first night…" -bella, BD

beautiful!! she lets him see her memories. =]

"Edward and I had not had a last grand scene of farewell, nor did I plan one. To speak the word was to make it final. It would be the same as typing the words The End on the last page of a manuscript. So we did not say our goodbyes, and we stayed very close to each other, always touching. Whatever end found us, it would not find us separated." -bella, BD

that gives me goosebumps, just knowing how much they love each other.

"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope." -jasper, Eclipse

i love jasper, oh so much!
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I have so many but I'm in class right now with out my book. lol

Off the top of my head one of my favorites is on their honeymoon when Bella goes "Why am I covered in feathers?" lmao I love that one. loll It's so great!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
ABeautifulLetdown
Settled in Forks

Post by ABeautifulLetdown »

While I am completely on team Edward, I enjoy this particular quote/scene in New Moon.

Jacob really did look older than sixteen-- not quite forty, but maybe older than me. Quil didn't have too much on him in the muscle department, for all that Jacob claimed to be a skeleton. The muscles were the long wiry kind, but they were definitely under the smooth skin. His skin was such a pretty color, it made me jealous.

Jacob noticed my scrutiny
"What?" he asked, suddenly self-conscious
"Nothing, I just hadn't realized before. Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
Once the words slipped out, I worried that he might take my impulsive observation the wrong way.
But Jacob just rolled his eyes. "You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
"I'm serious"
"Well, then, thanks. Sort of."
I grinned. "You're sort of welcome."
Now you know... no one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I posted this quote on the most romantic topic too but this is one of my favs from my not so favorite New Moon

"--just tell me now whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idiotic question is that?"
"Just answer it. Please."
I stared at him darkly for a long moment. "The way I feel about you will never change. Of course I love you--and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's all I needed to hear."
His mouth found mine then, and I couldn't fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met.

*swoons*

New Moon pg 511-512

one of my other favs is in the hospital at the end of Twilight

Renee is about to walk into the hospital room and Edward says "I'll take a nap" and Bella says "Don't forget to breath."

Twilight Pg.464

And my very post favorite is

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

Eclipse Pg.460
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
janinecullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by janinecullenx3 »

Ummmm, my favorite quotes are:

"Besides, friends dont let friends drive drunk."
"Drunk?"
"You're intoxicated by my very presence."
"I can't argue with that..."
-Bella and Edward, Twilight, pg. 284

"How the hell did Mike Newton end up in this conversation?"
-Bella, New Moon, Ch. 3

"Sorry I called you a hypocrite."
"Sorry I called you a murderer."
Bella and Jacob, New Moon, ch 12

"You held out your hand and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."
-Jasper, Eclipse, Ch. 13

"Bella, will you please stop trying to take your clothes off?"
"You don't want to do that part tonight?"
-Bella and Edward, Eclipse, Ch. 20

"Isabella Swan, I promise to love you forever. Every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"
-Edward, Eclipse, Ch 20

"Do you love me Bella?"
"Of course I do Alice, you know that."
"Then why did I see you and Edward sneaking off to Vegas without inviting me?"
-Alice and Bella, Eclipse, Ch 21

"I felt like I was in some Goth version of a bad sitcom. Instead of being the A/V dweeb about to ask the head cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask the vampire's wife to shack up and procreate. Nice"
-Jacob, Breaking Dawn, Ch 12

"I'm not dangerous at all. I never hurt Grandpa or Sue or Billy. I love humans. And wolf people like my Jacob."
-Renesmee, Breaking Dawn, Ch 28

Just some of my favessss :]
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

"But if you ever bring her back damaged again-and I don't care whose fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head-if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that mongrel?"

"Yes, may the best 'man' win."
"That sounds about right...pup."

"I'm sorry if there's been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight.' Edward's tone changed, and the threat in his voice was suddenly much more evident as he continued. 'To be perfectly honest, she'll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I'm sorry about your evening.'"

those are just a few
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3