Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilighter88
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Twilighter88 »

Ohmygod. Dude, how AWESOME was it? I saw it for the first time and I was like, ":O:O" Then I watched it again and again. And again.
The movie looks fantastic. :D

Edward&&Bella,forever.<3
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

pennybug84 wrote:There's an official (It's on Summit's channel) clip on youtube of The Volturi fight. (I didn't see anyone else had posted it, sorry if someone has.) It is SO AWESOME, but Contains SPOILERS. (Now I'm not too sure if I'm happy with myself for watching it!) But here you go for anyone that wants to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trGzaInRSME I am so glad that it's now less than a month away.

And there's also a tv spot called "Save Her" which I thought was pretty cool too, has some new scenes we haven't see yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqlOqAMjQfg
Kind of a Spoiler alert, so if you don't plan on watching any of the clips prior to the movie then DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the world does Edward's face crack in the Volturi clip? I understand that he tried to starve himself prior to going back to the Volturi, but that still doesn't really make any sense for his skin to crack. Plus, just seconds before that he had enough strength to tackle Felix, which I have a feeling wouldn't be that easy to do.....Oh well, scene was still awesome.

Ok Spoiler alert over, but this movie is looking more and more promising the closer we get. NOT MUCH LONGER LEX!
ImageImageImageImage
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

21 Days or 3 Weeks to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

WHAAAA!!! 21 days....
if it wouldn't look stupid at work I would dance now.... :lol:

But seriously 21 days is very very long.....but I'm really getting exited now..
Can't wait for the scenes when Edward comes home...the proposal..voting... funny Bella...etc etc...SWOON..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol:
I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

not for me, cause I've been doing the
count down for MONTHS so 21 days
is like taking a walk in the park for me. 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

21 days is not long at all....We are on the home stretch :)
ImageImageImageImage
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

The last clip I saw was on You Tube (my boyf actually showed me it rather than the usual other way round!!) and mainly featured the wolves but I am no longer going to look at any anymore as I dont want to know what is going to happen throughout the whole film and still be left with some surprises :lol:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

20 Days or 2 Weeks and 6 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
Last edited by n0vaice on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I agree TwiGuys are awesome!

I'm just loving all the new trailers that are coming out and I screamed like a fan girl when I actually saw a trailer on tv. I think New Moon is going to be great and the new trailer scenes with the Volturi are great.

The one thing I have noticed in the trailers, are the color of the contacts that the Cullens are wearing. For some reason, it makes their eyes look a little weird. I think I liked the color of the contacts more in Twilight then what I've seen in the trailers for New Moon. Has anyone else noticed the difference?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

gamb1t wrote: Kind of a Spoiler alert, so if you don't plan on watching any of the clips prior to the movie then DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the world does Edward's face crack in the Volturi clip? I understand that he tried to starve himself prior to going back to the Volturi, but that still doesn't really make any sense for his skin to crack. Plus, just seconds before that he had enough strength to tackle Felix, which I have a feeling wouldn't be that easy to do.....Oh well, scene was still awesome.

Ok Spoiler alert over, but this movie is looking more and more promising the closer we get. NOT MUCH LONGER LEX!
I have the movie companion book & it talks a little bit about this. It doesn't give an explanation it does say that CW talked to SM about it to see if that would be okay. One of the producers was worried about it falling into her vampire mythology (I guess is the best way to put it) and so they actually talked to SM & she gave the okay for it to happen.

I agree Twi-Guys are awesome! I hope to someday meet one in person.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson