Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Edward Cullen #6

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ach! You three are too bloody adorable!! I knew there was a reason why we all loved you so dearly. Well, at least Alice and Bella. It's pretty obvious why we love you, Edward. ;)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Wow! I totally missed all the fun. How nice of the Cullens to drop in to the Lex and say hello though. So cute!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Should we be careful of what we are posting? now that the Cullens are hanging around here as well....
;) :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

You 3 are so adorable...I wonder where is The Real Renesmee Carlie Cullen, is she allowed to used the computer???
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

marielle wrote:Should we be careful of what we are posting? now that the Cullens are hanging around here as well....
;) :lol:
Marielle~ Edward particularly always enjoys candor and honesty to the editing of thoughts. He may not be able to read us here (which I suspect makes this kind of a happy place for him 8-) ), but I'm always a fan of being straight forward. Lords know some of the things I say around this place *coughHalfwayHousecough* might make even a vampire blush :twisted: But, I have a feeling all of them will appreciate our sometimes crazy and over the top thoughts. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yes, Caryn... that is true...
but it would feel a bit strange to say things like "Carlisle has the cuttest butt." or "dang vampire daddy looks way to hot." when he reads it... and not to mention all the things said about the cutest of them all....

I have to start thinking in pg-13 text again... ;)

I wonder if they can tell us what they think about our more candid discussion...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Well considering that this is the Sparkling forum and our rules are as such (refer to HERE for reference) we wouldn't have moments of that IM type chatter or fangirl squealing discussing the attractiveness of Carlisle's rear end.

Hello Edward, Bella and Alice, so glad you are able to pop in!

We haven't had a discussion topic here in a while so here is a new one. Anyone have something they would like to discuss?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

UNA.....it was figurerative speeking. ;) ... besides I'm sure Esme agrees with me.....

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

marielle wrote:UNA.....it was figurerative speeking. ;) ... besides I'm sure Esme agrees with me.....
Yes, but I was also reminding you of the rules of this thread, chatter like the above belongs in the HH thread, not here. Unless one of the characters come on, but then, for the most part, I believe the characters will either stick to their character thread or be discussing the character thread they've invaded.

So back to Edward, I wonder what he heard during the battle in Breaking Dawn, not just from Aro, Marcus and Cauis, but from the rest of the Volturi guards, the wives and the witnesses. Do you think he tuned most of it out and just focused on Aro?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Not sure where else to put this... So please feel free to relocate as you see fit.

But... I've been listening to Adam Lambert's song "Whataya Want from Me." The more I listen to it, the more I think "hey, this sounds like something Edward would say to Bella back when they first met in TW..."