Breaking Dawn-I liked it

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
starmie_alice_holter
Wandering Through Town
Location: Hoping Cookie Monster does not find Edward's jacket in the closet...

Re: Breaking Dawn-I liked it

Post by starmie_alice_holter »

Breaking Dawn was a really good book. I liked the way it spoke more of events of vampire history. I was very happy when Jake finally imprinted. I really did want his pain to end. And we got to see a nicer side of Leah...and maybe a tad bit from Rosalie. Ans we got to see some more gorgeous cars, which in my opinion, is a very big plus. I am terribly sad at the fact that the official Twilight series is done however I did think it was ended quite suitably...what I mean is, IT ROCKED HARD!!!!!!
"I won't take back my word. That's my way of the ninja."- Uzumaki Naruto.

It just kills me that we here in the little Caribbean are not able to get our grubby little paws on any of that cool Twilight stuff....Hark! Shall I survive?...
Katelyn
Settled in Forks

Post by Katelyn »

I really liked BD.I wasnt disappointed at all!When I saw that Jacob was going to be telling some of the story I was a bit put out but then I found myself really enjoying his side of the story and I saw how impossible it would be for Bella to tell that bit.I also think people complaining about the sex related bits in BD is a bit ridiculous,its not a childrens book. Bella was at the exact age for that kind of stuff to be happening and edward..well it was about time for edward! Also I heard alot of people complaining about the happy ending. Im not the biggest fan of happy endings myself but I thought in this case it was perfect. Since its the last book in the series SM had to close it off in a nice way to leave the reader satisfied instead of saying "and then what happens?!" I dont think I could have beared the Twilght series to end in anything but a happy ending! I very much enjoyed BD and I couldnt put it down!
Life sucks and then you die..yeah I should be so lucky.

You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

I loved Breaking Dawn! I thought it had a perfect ending. But before that I wasn't too sure. At the beginnning I found it very... weird. But I had to keep reading. I loved how Stephenie gave the middle part of the book to Jacob. I thought that was a great. You really got to see inside Jacobs head and his pain. At the end of his segment, I thought imprinting on Nessie was the perfect end on his part. When I started to read Book 3: Bella, I couldn't stop. Everything made sence then. The first part that I thought was weird, wasn't weird anymore, it all made sence. And how could you not love Nessie? Her bond with Jacob almost made me cry, tears of joy. I was sooo happy Jake found someone and he could still be apart of Bellas life. Everything I thought was perfect. Edward with Bella and Jake with Nessie and possibly Charlie with Sue. I also loved how there wasn't a fight scene. It was pure mental attack. Then Bella was able to let Edward see inside her head, was just an awww moment. She was finally able to show Edward how much she loved him. How she treasured every moment with him, how she couldn't stand to be away from him, her feelings whenever he was around her. I thought that was a perfect ending. I love happy endings. I loved every single part of the book. It was the perfect ending to a perfect book.
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
Bella+Edward4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward4ever »

I could read Jake's book a million times. It just added humor for me after the sadness of discovering that Edward wanted to get rid of Bella's baby.
ImageEmmett Cullen:STRONGER than you since 1915
Saz
Settled in Forks

Post by Saz »

I really enjoyed breaking dawn, I kept on reviewing and reading the moment when Jane realises she's the one with the shield and it says, roughly anyway, "I smiled a huge wide grin"..smug or something lol and I was ecstatic...

But I am really sad that it was the last book, I hope she goes on to writing about how it ended, and carries ona bit more into her life as a vampire!

Anyway, overall, I really enjoyed breaking dawn, my only criticisim is that it was so good I read it way too fast to take much of it in! :D which is why I read it twice :D

Haha :D
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

I just enjoyed every part with Jacob and Rosalie. Especially with the dog bowl and the blond jokes.
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Hey guys, I want Midnight Sun published SO badly that I started a petition -- one to Stephenie telling her that we will abstain from reading the leaked chapters and we LOVE her and will support her with whatever time she needs to be able to get back to that project.

I've already got over 200 signatures -- I would love even more!!! Spread the word!! Get your fellow Twilighters to sign and I will mail this onto Stephenie!

Go show her some LOVE!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/midn ... index.html
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

I loved this book.
It was not what I expected, and Stephenie did surprise me... and it was all good.
I loved how everyone got their happy ending... because they all deserved one and I just could not see how it was going to turn out.

Bravo !
Tenoko
Settled in Forks

Post by Tenoko »

I liked it too, though it wasn't nearly as good as the other ones, I think it's because it was written at the same times the Host, which made it kinda out there and more sci fi-ie than the other Twilight books, you know> But I did like it. It was different.... But it was good.
AngelLuv678
Settled in Forks

Post by AngelLuv678 »

Katelyn wrote:I really liked BD.I wasnt disappointed at all!When I saw that Jacob was going to be telling some of the story I was a bit put out but then I found myself really enjoying his side of the story and I saw how impossible it would be for Bella to tell that bit.I also think people complaining about the sex related bits in BD is a bit ridiculous,its not a childrens book. Bella was at the exact age for that kind of stuff to be happening and edward..well it was about time for edward! Also I heard alot of people complaining about the happy ending. Im not the biggest fan of happy endings myself but I thought in this case it was perfect. Since its the last book in the series SM had to close it off in a nice way to leave the reader satisfied instead of saying "and then what happens?!" I dont think I could have beared the Twilght series to end in anything but a happy ending! I very much enjoyed BD and I couldnt put it down!
Can I Get An Amen!!! Word for word!!! lol :lol:
"Why Am I Covered In Feathers?"