Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

LOL! And again I say "LUCKY!!" I've got a few hours. Thankfully (NOT) I've got some work to keep me busy :) (sigh) lol

Enjoy! Questions will be up in 24 hours!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

:lol: Lucky you! I have a mountain of hmwk I need to get going on and I haven't even started!

Can't wait for the questions =)

3 minutes!
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I know I haven't posted here in awhile but...... the new episode starts in two hours!!! :D :D :D
Lol!! This season is already sooo good! I'm so ready to see the new episode!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I'm so excited!!!!

GLEE FOREVER!!! LOL! Is there a Glee thread?

BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Just a brief heads up. My review this weekend will be full of e-screams and happyness. yes, i said happyness :lol:

This weeks episode was AMAZING! For those who are still waiting. Have water near by :D The screaming will be exhausting :lol: ..........well maybe it was just like that for me. ;)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

LOL!!! Question time! :D

EDIT: NEW QUESTION UNDER 'KATHERINE' :) AND 'ELENA'

General:
1. What do you think of season two so far? Compared to season one?
2. Who is your favorite character, and why?
3. Why is your least favorite character, and why?
4. Favorite quote from Bad Moon Rising?

Bonnie:
1. Does she believe her friend will make it?
2. Could/Would she really take the spell off of Caroline's ring (therefor putting Caroline in danger) if Caroline killed anyone else?
3. What will she do about the Matt incident?
4. Will she dislike werewolves, or perhaps form an alliance with them?

Stefan:
1. How does he really feel about Damon (and Damon's behavior) right now?
2. Does he already see the parallels between his relationship with Elena, and the relationship between Caroline and Matt?
3. Could he ever leave Elena? Even if it was for her own good?

Elena:
1. Does she really hate Damon as much as she says?
2. Did you agree with her at the end of the episode?
3. What will Elena find in the book about Katherine?

Damon:
1. Damon said that Katherine is from Germany. Will Klaus come to Mystic Falls (read the books if you don't know who Klaus is, but basically he is the extremely old vampire who turned Katherine)?
2. Will he snap again after Elena's rejection, or just try harder then ever to win her over?
3. Was he right about Elena being more like Katherine then anyone ever gave her credit for?

Isobel:
1. How did she hear about Katherine, and what all does she know?

Caroline:
1. Will she make it as a vampire?
2. Is Aimee Bradley going to be involved with Matt? How will Caroline take it?
3. Will she get back together with Matt/Will Matt get back together with her?

Tyler/Mason:
1. When will Tyler turn?
2. What will Tyler think of the supernatural world?
3. What does Mason think about the supernatural world?
4. Does he like being a werewolf, or is it really a curse to him?
5. How did the werewolves play a part in what went down in 1864?
6. What was your reaction to Mason in chains? (lol)
7. Will Mason go after the vampires? Did he know about them already?

Katherine:
1. What does she want with Caroline? Was this her plan when she turned Caroline?
2. Did Katherine try to break Caroline and Matt's relationship with compulsion, because it would isolate Caroline from her humanity and also because of the parallels between the Maroline relationship and Stelena?
3. Has she been watching everything that's happened the past two episodes?
4. What will she reveal in Memory Lane (episode 4)?
5. What has she been doing the past two episodes?
6. Did she know Elena looked like her before Isobel came back? Did she somehow make Elena look and act the way she does?
7. How did she get into Caroline's house?

Memory Lane promo! AWESOME!!!!!!

Clip from ML! Ohhhhh Damooonnnnnnnn lol

EDIT NOTE: Ummmmmmmmmmmm in the ML promo, does anyone else see Damon kissing a straight-haired Nina (AKA Elena)'s neck, and her smiling? Um, AREN'T THE CURLS MISSING *daring to hope for Delena*
Last edited by rapid_reader1 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Yay! Now I'll answer my own questions! haha :D

General:
I love it! Last year was all over the place with good/bad episodes, and this year is so constantly awesome! And I don't see it ending! :D Yay TVD!
Hmm...a mix between Caroline, Damon, and Elena. Caroline is just so full of awesome, and she's also my RP character, so I may be a little baised :) Damon because I love those rare moments where he shows his sweet side! And Elena because she's so truthful, even when it's not the popular thing to do. I don't fault her for saying what she did in Bad Moon Rising. She was being truthful, and people are forgetting that Damon tried to turn her brother vamp! That is way in the world of Not Okay.
I also think Elena is angry because their relationship can't be the same. Damon passed a Point of No Return, and now they're both stuck with being more then friends, or less then friends, never again in between. Elena's mad at him for doing that, but she'll get over it. The Jeremy thing? Probably not. But she'll learn to live with it.

Bonnie!!!!! IMO she turns off loyalty and love for her friends like a switch. She's Elena's friend one moment, then backstabbing her the next. She's Caroline's BFF, then saying she'll unspell the ring if Caroline doesn't work super hard to supress her vampire urges. You don't threaten friends when they go through something huge like this! Caroline doesn't need an talking-to that'll make her feel even worse then she already does. She needs a friend who'll hold her hand through this big change.
Hmm....no quotes really stood out for me this episode! When I watch it again, I may edit this answer. :)

Bonnie:
I think she's still very shaken up by it. Does she believe Caroline will make it? I'm not sure. Does she want Caroline to make it? I'm also not sure.
2. Could/Would she really take the spell off of Caroline's ring (therefor putting Caroline in danger) if Caroline killed anyone else?
I wish I could say "No, of course not! Bonnie would never do that!" but she would, so I can't. Bonnie has proven time and time again that she'll do anything, including breaking trust with friends.
If she finds out, I'm sure she'll find some way to blame Damon. *typical Bonnie*
Hmm...At this point, I think she might form an alliance with them. They both have a common enemy (vampires) and you know what they say about enemy of my enemy is my friend. But she also might see them as threats to her fellow humans. Who knows? *hopes Bonnie will start putting her hatred on the wolves, too*

Stefan:
He's still very wary of him. I think he's very unaware (or in denial, more likely) about the way Damon's acting around Elena right now. When he finds out, I'm not sure what he'll do.
2. Does he already see the parallels between his relationship with Elena, and the relationship between Caroline and Matt?
I think so! After the talk with Caroline about if it's better to be in their world, I really think he does.
What a Twilighty question! lol! I think...he could. But somehow I think she'd be the one who left him, if it ever came to it.

Elena:
At this point, yes, but has he lost her forever? Nope. Sorry Elena, but you're completely in denial about Damon. He's trying to break down your walls.
As said in the question above, no! She may feel like it right now, but her anger will fade with time. She'll never, ever forget that he tried to turn Jeremy, but she'll learn to live with that.
3. (Added question!) What will Elena find in the book about Katherine?
I'm not sure, but I'm dying to find out! And I'm sure it'll be part of Memory Lane!

Damon:
1. Damon said that Katherine is from Germany. Will Klaus come to Mystic Falls (read the books if you don't know who Klaus is, but basically he is the extremely old vampire who turned Katherine)?
Ohhh I really hope not! He'd be on Kat's side! Not a good thing! Maybe (as in the Rp thread...) he'll come back after Kat is killed, to get revenge.
2. Will he snap again after Elena's rejection, or just try harder then ever to win her over?
Based off the clip, I'd say he's still trying. He knows it's only a matter of time before Elena's walls break down and she realizes how much Damon affects her, and means to her.
3. Was he right about Elena being more like Katherine then anyone ever gave her credit for?
Yes! Elena isn't the saint that we all thought she was in season one, but that's not a bad thing! Everyone has good and bad sides, and unfortunately her's came out at Duke. It's okay, though. And if what they read in that book is true, Elena will have some Katherine-like qualities! And that's okay. She's still the same Elena.

Isobel:
I know this question may be a little confusing and random, but I found it odd that Isobel would have a whole box on the Elena/Kat thing. What did she know about it, to begin with? And does she know some things not yet known to us? Also, who found who? Did Izzy find Kat, or did Kat find Izzy?

Caroline:
Well we know she makes it to episode 5 at least, so I'm saying yes. I really, really hope she makes it, but going with the bad side is never a good thing for a characters lifespan.
Hmmm I don't think Matt will get together with Aimee so soon after Caroline, but if he did, she'd take it very badly.
I hope so! But he was the part of her that was still connected to the human world, and now that Kat's taken over, I doubt she'll get that part of herself back. :( Poor Maroline!

Tyler/Mason:
1. When will Tyler turn?
Soon, I think! I think the moonstone stops a werewolf from turning, and he possibly had it in his pocket, so he didn't turn.
He will...become more interested in what Mason is. And then he'll want to know about the vamps.
I think...he's wary of it. He doesn't want to live in it. But he wants to help make Tyler's world a little better. Mason is like a werewolf Stefan :D
I think it's a little both, like most things. There are some good parts, and bad parts.
I'm not sure, but I think they did! Play a part, I mean.
*drool*
I think he already knew about vamps, and he (hopefully!!!!) won't do anything about them. Tyler might, though. Who knows?

Katherine:
1. What does she want with Caroline? Was this her plan when she turned Caroline?
Kat wants Caroline to help her with something! Okay, so this is what we know Kat's back for so far: She's partially back for Stefan, and needs/wants Caroline to help her with something else. The question to ask ourselves is: What can Caroline do for Katherine?
2. Did Katherine try to break Caroline and Matt's relationship with compulsion, because it would isolate Caroline from her humanity and also because of the parallels between the Maroline relationship and Stelena?
Haha, I think so! I do! All a tiny part of the Katherine Plan.
Yes! She's Katherine! She's the master of taking opportunities!
Part of why she's back, hopefully! What really went down in 1864, the details Stefan and Damon didn't know, or didn't want Elena to know. I think she'll play around with Elena and Stefan's fragile relationship.
Watching and waiting for her opportunity.
6. Did she know Elena looked like her before Isobel came back? Did she somehow make Elena look and act the way she does?
She must know something, but I'm not sure how she did it. The book at Duke made it sounds like Kat purposefully made Elena look the way she does.
Lol, the same way Caroline did, I'm sure. No idea! An accidental forgetfulness on the writers part. Very forgivable.

Promo: I LOVE FLASHBACKS!!!! They're my favorite, and this episode looks like an all-time-fav episode!! *can't wait!*

Clip: Ohhh Damon. I love you, but give Elena some space. You killed her brother. It's gonna take some time.

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Sorry I'm posting so much today, and this is (hopefully) the last one! But I was looking at pics from episode five, and I came up with a theory about what will happened!

Spoiler if you're behind!

[In episode five, Kill or be Killed, we got this photo:
Liz Forbes and Mason Lockwood

It looks like they're in the same cave Elena and Caroline are in, in other photos. (Elena, Caroline) So I was thinking about Liz's expression, and realized she probably saw Caroline! As a vampire! With blood on her face!!!! :shock: Finally, we will see Liz's reaction to her daughters change (I hope). Also, I think that Elena and Caroline will come face to face after C goes on Kat's side (assuming she does), which could be interesting.

OH! YES! And that would explain why Caroline in later pics is threatening an officer, and then her mother comes! Yay! (Caroline. Btw, does anyone else think the blood on her face (look at earlier C pic) is from the officer?)
]

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

General:

Well, seeing as I only actually saw about four episodes of season one (oops!), I really have nothing to compare it to. But, so far, I would say it’s really good!
Either Damon, Caroline, or Matt. Damon because, well, look at him! But seriously, I love Damon’s personality. He is the epitome of a Byronic hero – he’s so dangerous and self-destructive, yet charming and manipulative. And when he occasionally shows his sweet side, the one that has feelings, it’s so devastating and beautiful. He’s truly a beautiful character inside and out.
Then, I love Caroline this season. She’s absolutely hysterical and she really shows how vampires can still be so human.
Matt is just a total sweetheart. I think because I read the first two books, I am a bit biased. Before, I liked him but he wasn’t my favourite character. After the books, however, I really liked him. He is just so sweet and so selfless. He really will do anything for anyone. He’s just adorable.

Bonnie. Good god. She’s just one huge hypocrite and so self-righteous.
Oh, I don’t know. Maybe when Caroline was saying that whole neurotic thing on crack, and Stefan goes, “Well, I wasn’t going to put it like that.” That little banter was cute.

Bonnie:

I think she has very little faith in Caroline and isn’t expecting much out of her.
2. Could/Would she really take the spell off of Caroline's ring (therefore putting Caroline in danger) if Caroline killed anyone else?
Bonnie is a self-righteous b-tch who thinks she is so much better than everyone else and feel she has power over everyone else. Yes, I definitely think she will de-spell the ring.
Let’s just hope she doesn’t find out.
I’m not really sure. She will probably think she’s better than them, too.

Stefan:

I think he’s worried for Damon. He knows how Katherine makes him feel. I don’t think he’s in denial, he’s just understanding of his behaviour right now.
He does, but he probably justifies his relationship is that he’s been at this whole resisting thing for longer. His love for Elena is stronger than his desire to drink her blood.
Yes.

Elena:

I’ll stop watching the show if she does! Just kidding. No, I don’t think she hates Damon as much as she says she does. She’s just angry currently.
Haha, I’m going to say no but my judgment is clouded with how ridiculously good looking Ian is. In reality, I completely see where she is coming from. If someone tried to kill my brother, I would not take it lightly.
3. (Added question!) What will Elena find in the book about Katherine?
Couldn’t tell you!

Damon:

Hm, I don’t know. There might be too much going on plot wise for that to happen.
2. Will he snap again after Elena's rejection, or just try harder than ever to win her over?
“Based off the clip, I'd say he's still trying. He knows it's only a matter of time before Elena's walls break down and she realizes how much Damon affects her, and means to her.” <--agreed.
3. Was he right about Elena being more like Katherine than anyone ever gave her credit for?
We all have our “Katherine” side in us. What Elena did to Damon wasn’t necessarily right but I wouldn’t say she’s completely Katherine. But she’s not so innocent as we thought, either.

Isobel:

Pass.

Caroline:

I want her to make it because she’s hysterical, but I don’t know if she will have the willpower to make it. And I fear she may go over to Katherine’s side.
No, I doubt it.
Not until Caroline can control herself. Poor, poor Matt.

Tyler/Mason:
1. When will Tyler turn?

Hm, I guess we will have to wait and see!
I think (and hope) he won’t be such a Why are we talking about a donkey?. I think I’ll like supernatural knowing Tyler.
I think he believes it is most definitely a curse.
Curse.
What went down in 1864?
Yumm. But I thought it was painful to watch. He seemed genuinely scared to harm others, it was cute.
As a human, I don’t think he will go after them. But in werewolf form? Of course.

Katherine:

She wants to use Caroline against Elena, Stefan, and Damon, I’m sure. Tricky girl.
Katherine had nothing to do with Caroline and Matt breaking up. That was purely Caroline’s decision and Katherine took no part in it.
Most likely.
Her undying love for Elena. Just kidding.
Shopping at Talbot’s.
Hm, I really don’t know.
I don’t think it really matters. All that is important is that she did get in the house! Everyone was freaking out about Caroline getting in the house... but who cares! There are more important matters at hand than figuring out how Caroline got in her house. She could have very easily been invited in by a family member. It’s not that hard.

Promo: Is Damon kissing Elena? God, I hope so! This episode looks very promising.

Clip: Game on!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hey, sorry for being MIA lately.

EP 3 IS SO FREAKING *EPIC!!!!!!!!!*
Waaaaaaaaa I thought Kathrine was completly gone! but she is back!
Poor Caroline! Poor Matt!!!!! He broke up with her! I can't blame him though.
And poor Mason! I feel sorry for him though he tried to kill Caroline. And Tyler too. He was rejected and figured out that his uncle is a werewolf in one day :'(
And Alaric is back!!!!! With a weird haircut! and he is with Genna! I just love him! I always did. And now he is with her and they are so perfect together.
and Damon is so cute! He realyl cares about Elena, you can see it. He was staked in the back to protect her! You can't say he doesn't care. And he gave her the book too.
And Elena was such a ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch! She USED him! She freaking used him. I know that Damon did worse things but he is an unstable vamp. And she is a cute little human.
I wanted to say something else but I forgot.

Waaaaa that is longggggggg. I'm going to do it next time, kay?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha