General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Made fun of for liking Twilight?

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea that was funny. But come to think of it maybe they only make gentlemen in Forks.... :lol:
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:bored by the sea that was funny. But come to think of it maybe they only make gentlemen in Forks.... :lol:
:lol: quite possibly, although where was Edward born?! as in actually born not made im having a total mind blank at this point , although im thinking its England oh the irony :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote::lol: quite possibly, although where was Edward born?! as in actually born not made im having a total mind blank at this point , although im thinking its England oh the irony :lol:
:lol: He was born in Chicago!!! Time to pick up your Twilight copy again if your starting to forget :lol: :lol:

I think its Rob that was born in England :D :D
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

doh! i totaly knew that, what the hell was i going on about?! clearly my unhealthy Rob addiction is messing with my mind :lol: However it is definitely time for a re read from the beggining, even though i am re-reading Breaking dawn at the moment :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

:lol: :lol: He has that effect on all of us huh!
~Team Edward Forever~
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

That's a load of crap about this being "High School Musical with fangs", that HSM is just crap. Twilight is very different! i think it's a very unique and David Lynch-like fantasy mystery thriller series with a touch of romance and the actors are more professional than the HSM kids who are just plain 15 year olds.

Teen chicks ruined this stuff's reputation as much as it did to Titanic 16 years old, i think Twilight can be appreciated by all ages, sex and sexual orientions.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

very true!!! as i said before (somewhere abouts) this is the reason why those of us who aren't in our teens get so much stick for loving it! i got no rubbish about it from my friends until the films came out.
high school musical with fangs?!?!!!.............. hardly!!!! i think its a little deeper than that :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

HarryTuttle wrote:That's a load of crap about this being "High School Musical with fangs", that HSM is just crap. Twilight is very different! i think it's a very unique and David Lynch-like fantasy mystery thriller series with a touch of romance and the actors are more professional than the HSM kids who are just plain 15 year olds.

Teen chicks ruined this stuff's reputation as much as it did to Titanic 16 years old, i think Twilight can be appreciated by all ages, sex and sexual orientions.
It wasn't me who thought that (thought I'd better add this lol), but it's one of the many 'insults' I've had from the mickey taking I've had.
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Highschool musical with fangs was just a ridiculous insult to us Twilight fans.
~Team Edward Forever~
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Don't take S *** from no one with that kind of thing, who in the right mind puts Twilight in the same sentence as HSM? idiots.

Another reason that guys should enjoy this series not just for Rosalie and Victoria but also Alice who is quite cute btw, the guys do think she is cute and i agree, she even appeared in Maxim magazine. There's also some action sequences and all that stuff for them including some non-sparkly vampires like the Volturi who are the true species of vampires who are different than Cullen's race but are more like the ones in Captain Kronos or Vampire Hunter D 1 & 2 like Count Magnus Lee or Mier Link.